Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

good thing he took out nola out so early...pivetta really went deep tonight
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Five pitchers used already and they haven't started the 7th inning.  At least Hoskins hit one halfway to Mars tonite. 

MDS

Quote from: Rome on March 30, 2018, 09:55:00 PM
Five pitchers used already and they haven't started the 7th inning.  At least Hoskins hit one halfway to Mars tonite.

better take him out for defense
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

ive got a slight hunch kapler is an idiot

will get back to you

PhillyPhreak54

This motherfarger is going to use every RP every night isn't he

SD

He has confidence they can get the job done so yeah

SD

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on March 30, 2018, 11:54:05 PM
Should be 2-0

should be 1-1....had no business winning tonight. baseball is stupid like that sometimes.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

And it only took two games for me to remember why I hate posting in the Phillies thread with Tony Larussa and Billy Beane

MDS

be better at baseball knowledge, soy boy

SD

Quote from: MDS on March 31, 2018, 03:29:59 PM
be better at baseball knowledge, soy boy

This is where I tell you I played baseball my entire life and sabremetrics are for Klentak nerds

MDS

High School Harry to the rescue

General_Failure

Baseball was a mistake.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.