Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

the big difference is kolb sucked but got hurt...wentz just sucks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i thought kolb had a chance to be a low level qb1/high level backup but injuries killed him. low ceiling of course and not someone you can ever give the keys of the franchise to. he used to come down to the rgv and hunt. knew some coaches that would join him. wasnt a bad dude. like any good texan the man knew how to get plastered.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

SD

ice grillin you

in a shout out to my man the lil guy the Eagles can still host Tom Brady in a playoff game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i was actually thinking about that yesterday...seems very likely theyll get the 5

making tom brady unhappy is one my kinks, so this is a tough one
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

General_Failure

Schwartz is letting his contract expire to take a year off from coaching.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Eagaholic

shtein. If Schwartz is not 100% IN the Eagles might not win tomorrow.

Rome

SD

Justin Jefferson just broke the rookie receiving yards record.