PhillyPhreak54

Baylor is going after VaTech's Justin Fuente

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

:boo Pete Carroll's son

https://www.si.com/nfl/seahawks/news/report-seahawks-assistant-ol-coach-brennan-carroll-linked-to-hawaii

Jim Mora, Jr. also linked to job but highly unlikely.  He's going to want Pac-12 money.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

and people wonder why theres no black coaches in the nfl

MDS

i keep forgetting about all the black head coaches in college football
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

there isnt....but you wouldnt see that with the nfl's dick in your eyes

MDS

both sports are run by racist billionaires. i aint living in no glass house
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

just came across this article.....somehow never heard of the writer before but man is she fantastic...and the piece is really interesting as well

https://www.si.com/college/2020/01/10/college-football-attendance-decline-ncaa

MDS

and its an interesting piece and its a larger issue across sports, but especially cfb where there are so many noncompetitive games because of the rigged system they use

but basically fans are 100x smarter than they were 10 or even 5 years ago. youre not going to get a gen z'er or millennial to pay for something that doesnt matter. most of these games dont matter. until this is fixed the problem is only getting worse.

MDS

tua's brother wasnt good enough for bama...or the sec...or the big 10...or the big 12...or temple

winds up at maryland

Rome

Dabo Swinney feels that "football matters" and "forgave" his assistant for dropping an N-bomb in practice. 

Shocking developments, I tells ya!

PhillyPhreak54

as the years have gone on he's really cemented himself into the scumbag camp

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 09, 2020, 11:13:47 AM
as the years have gone on he's really cemented himself into the scumbag camp

This was the oldest "I hate Dabo" post of mine I could find:

Quote from: Rome on December 31, 2015, 06:09:07 PM
I actually like Clemson but I would literally rather have any other team win because of Swinney.  I farging hate that fake icehole.

He's still a piece of shtein phony.   I guarantee you it's going to come out one day.  Like he's Charlie Manson evil or worse. 

PhillyPhreak54

I didn't know much about him until he took over the head spot there but I rooted for him because it seemed like he was the underdog hire who won.

And since then he's continually proven himself to be an idiot.

Geowhizzer