Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on May 16, 2019, 12:20:59 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 16, 2019, 12:07:05 PM
arrieta declining for four straight years at his age was expected

harpers strikeout rate now has gone up for four straight years...at 26 that should not be happening

I'd like to see Harper not swing like he's an extra in Game of Thrones.  He doesn't need to do that to generate power.

This is very accurate

When Harper signed with the Phillies everyone assumed his home runs numbers would go up because he was hitting at CBP. Every HR he's hit would have gone out at any park.

Caesar with another boneheaded fielding play

ice grillin you

i think the brewers are just a teeny bit better than the phils
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

they really shouldve been swept

not ready for the big boys yet...next 10 could get ugly and it will get real real for kap
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

^^^Damn you Todd!  That is so spot on^^^

If this weekend and next week doesn't go well and they play like ass again, Gabe better start looking over his shoulder.

Not his fault Bryce fanning at everything, his pitching staff is in a real bad funk and the bullpen is, well the bullpen is what it is.  Go Team Go!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Nice start, first two guys on get caught stealing. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

JESUS fargING CHRIST

they can't even make little league defensive plays

Don Ho

Add zesty defense to the list.  WTF!

Rome

Paging Chuck Knoblaugh...

Geowhizzer

This team is doing nothing right currently...

MDS

their defense is...wow this is next level bed

yet theyre winning. baseball.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Mr 330 got a hit

Check his bat for cork

MDS

cesar is destroying them at 2B but is really in a zone at the plate

this makes sense

PhillyPhreak54

One run game

Any doubt they blow this?

PhillyPhreak54

Jean Jean the hit machine

He's raking