Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

I'd like to hear more about the missing DA and his googling of how to clear a hard drive.

SunMo

this is going to be a best selling book or a series of pulitzer winning articles someday
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on November 15, 2011, 10:29:53 AM
this is going to be a best selling book or a series of pulitzer winning articles someday

The coverage to date has hardly been Pulitzer-worthy, so there's nowhere to go but up!

ice grillin you

sanduskys book would no doubt be the most accurate and hard hitting since he had inside access to the victims
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 15, 2011, 10:59:45 AM
sanduskys book would no doubt be the most accurate and hard hitting since he had inside access to the victims

Booooooooo. (but you got a mild chuckle)

ice grillin you

Don Ho

farg him, i want to see what kind of wine they're drinking.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Hawk

Well I don't want to come off as a creep, but I think I got a grasp on the whole age of consent debate.  In PA and a bunch of other states, 16 is the age of consent, unless you are in an authority position.   Teachers, principals, cops, etc would be arrested for having relations with someone that's only 16.  However, Joe Smoe can have relations as long as he's not in an authority position.  This scumbag lawyer was handling her emancipation case, so I'm really confused why he wasn't considered as being in an authority position.   Under 16, I think a plus or minus 3 years rule is in effect.

Sgt PSN

That's pretty much it in PA, Hawk.  16 is consenting for sex, but there should certainly be some sort of ramifications for sleeping with your client.  A Dr or shrink would be removed immediately.  Guess the same policies don't apply to lawyers.  Farging dirtbags probably litigated their way out of that one. 

Geowhizzer

From Wikipedia:

QuoteEach US state has its own age of consent. Currently state laws set the age of consent at 16, 17 or 18. The most common age is 16.
age of consent 16 (31): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia
age of consent 17 (9): Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Wyoming
age of consent 18 (11): Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin

Rome

If you're 18 and you stick your dick in a 17 yr old girl in 11 states you can go to prison.

Awesome.

ice grillin you

dont forget genarlow wilson getting sentenced to 10 years in georgia for getting a consensual blowjob at age 16 from a 15 year old

rjs246

So MM's email says that he spoke to the police in addition to stopping the incident and reporting to Joe. Meaning a. he's lying (possible) or b. the cover up includes State College / campus police (likely given everything else we know). If true and he isnt just trying to salvage his reputation/manhood, this throws all of the assumptions we've all made about what MM and Joe knew/did out the window.

This is some farged up surreal shtein.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i think its been clear since last week that the entire legal and law enforcement community up there is complicit in all this...and theres no doubt more incidents other than 98 and 02 that were covered up

specifically in regards to the 02 shower humping mcquearry was either lying in the grand jury or hes lying now...id put all my money on now

ice grillin you

In 2001, Penn State sold a piece of land, just off campus, to the Second Mile. [Penn State's own website on Sept. 21, 2001]

The University will sell 40.7 acres in Patton Township to the Second Mile, former Penn State football defensive coach Jerry Sandusky's non-profit group for prevention, early intervention and community-based programs for Pennsylvania youth. The mission of Second Mile is to challenge young people to achieve their potential as individuals and community members by providing opportunities for them to develop positive life skills and self-esteem.

That was three years after Sandusky was investigated for showering with a young boy.

According to The Bellingham Herald, the sale was finalized on April 23, 2002... just six weeks after Mike McQueary told athletic director Tim Curley and VP Gary Schultz that he saw Sandusky raping a boy in the showers. As it now turns out, Second Mile had planned - as recently as this year - to build dorms on that land.

More weirdness:

FOX Philly has the story of Rob Lehr, a former camp operator who rented his camp to the Second Mile. Lehr said the group crossed dressed one year, and another year had the kids cross dressing:

"Camp counselors cross dressing for one of the evening events with children. The following year now they [had] some of the boys cross dressing," he says.

Lehr also said shower curtains would be taken down when Second Mile was at the camp. He said he never saw anything illegal, but did see things that were immoral and questionable (FOX Philly has video).

If there's one story that lends even a shred of credibility to last week's rumor of Second Mile involvment, as told by Pittsburgh radio personality Mark Madden, it's this one.

What else have we learned? Well, this summer, Joe Pa sold his house to his wife. For a dollar.

[NY Times]

Documents filed in Centre County, Pa., show that on July 21 Paterno's house near campus was turned over to "Suzanne P. Paterno, trustee" for a dollar plus "love and affection." The couple had previously held joint ownership of the house, which they bought in 1969 for $58,000.

According to documents filed with the county, the house's fair-market value was listed at $594,484.40. Wick Sollers, a lawyer for Paterno, said in an e-mail that the Paternos had been engaged in a "multiyear estate planning program," and the transfer "was simply one element of that plan." He said it had nothing to do with the scandal.

The Times also spoke to a law professor from Pitt who said that he never heard of someone selling their house to a spouse (poet!) for tax advantages. His immediate thought was that it would be to shield assets in case of personal liability.

And this is nothing earth shattering, but a former graduate assistant, Matt Paknis, who was with Penn State in 1987 and 1988, told WFAN in New York the following:

As a childhood victim of sexual abuse, he said he remembered thinking how inappropriate it was when he saw Sandusky tickle and pinch little boys during football camps, sometimes putting them in headlocks.

"I thought it was a boundary issue, more than anything else," Paknis said.

Paknis described Paterno's rule over the Penn State campus as absolute.  "I think he had more power in the state of Pennsylvania than anybody."