Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

lol at the most racist person in the board crying racist cause someone said "wigger"
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Hawk

Jim Gardner reporting that Spanier is out and JoePA will not coach another game??

Riots on PSU Campus?  Let's hope 8)

Seabiscuit36

Racist bombs?  Kiddie Rape Defending?  Sandusky needs to have his dick/balls, and hands cut off immediately on TV.  My wife deals unfortunately with shteinbirds who do this crap year in year out.  It's sickening as can be. 

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Quote from: Munson on November 09, 2011, 10:03:34 PM
lol at the most racist person in the board crying racist cause someone said "wigger"
I'm just amazed that it took this long for this conversation to devolve into name calling
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

Ultimately its wrong, but i would have been called a Middle American because I like to shoot deer and drink beer. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 09, 2011, 10:00:46 PM
nice first you defend the cover up of kiddie rape and now are dropping racist bombs...i love middle america

its fully deserved but still unbelievable to me that 50 years of building a legacy is POOF! gone in what has it been 96 hours?

just unreal

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 09, 2011, 10:05:58 PM
Racist bombs? 

im not gonna try and explain to ignorants...all i will say is im turning in for the night...and i ask you when you do the same think about the word you dropped what it means and then what it could be saying about black people...shock me tomorrow with a non MA answer and well consider this a lesson learned and write up an after action report
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Tom Bradley interim head coach

Seabiscuit36

Anything yet about MM?  I heard he was offered a buy out, or could stay on. 

Hawk

Seabiscuit36

Surma just stepped into the biggest shtein storm on the earth right now.

Hawk

And Mcgeary is still a coach?? Are you farging kidding me???

Eagles_Legendz

"What would be the harm in the coach coaching the rest of the season?"

for real?

Hawk

Seriously, if they are going to clean house, Curley and Ginger should not still be employed.  Looks like they are scapegoating JoePa, it should be an all or nothing thing. 

Seabiscuit36

I have to think he's only employed because he testified truthfully in the case, and they cant fire him for that. 

Prepare for the Riots

Hawk

The presser is getting intense haha.. Sound like the student paper geek is grilling him.