Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

i don't know why he'd retire from a better situation because of stress to take a just as stressful position at a lesser program.

does not compute
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Ego.....wanting to resurrect a dying program and bring it back to the national spotlight.  Or PSU would pay him a shtein ton of money.  Yeah, probably money. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 08, 2011, 08:28:54 PM
Ego.....wanting to resurrect a dying program and bring it back to the national spotlight.  Or PSU would pay him a shtein ton of money.  Yeah, probably money.

Yep, on both counts.

MDS

did any of you actually watch the game today

how can you sit through that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i tried for like six seconds then immediately went to va tech miami....which was awesome
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

it was something like 6-3 in the 4th qtr

there is so much money pumping into that program and how they are so terrible is dumbfounding. even with that rotting old fossil as the head coach they should still be cleaning up on PA kids alone

what are the odds FF sat through it and was giddy with the win? off the board?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its not really hard to explain at all...they have a head coach who wont travel for recruits...a cluless nepotistic son second in charge....and not a single known or respected recruiter on the staff

i cant think of penn state without seeing the gay son from braveheart taking care of his half dead father in the top of the castle...thats jay and joe pa

MDS

yet they still beat temple

and the clock is running out on our chances to win cause this legit might be it for joe pa

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 09, 2011, 01:54:29 AM

What was the final score?  When I saw it was 6-3 I immediately switched over to the Auburn/Arkansas game.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on October 09, 2011, 02:07:57 AM
What was the final score?

im almost positive you could have checked one of the hundreds of internet sites (include psu.com) since eight hours ago to obtain the final score.....if im wrong im sure sarge will tell me

Don Ho

To busy watching Storage Wars.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Igy, it would have been so much easier to just tell me.  Between my wife over here asking me the obligatory questions when I'm obviously occupied, trying to look it up on the iPad took  5 minutes out of my precious evening.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on October 09, 2011, 01:57:50 AM
what are the odds FF sat through it and was giddy with the win? off the board?

Didn't watch any of it and still haven't seen any "highlights" either. Was busy racing/crashing box cars, shotgunning Bud Lights to chase Jager, and smoking mini cigars. Basically, a normal evening in a lower middle class neighborhood in Nawth Cackalackky.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on October 09, 2011, 02:07:57 AM
Quote from: MDS on October 09, 2011, 01:54:29 AM

What was the final score?  When I saw it was 6-3 I immediately switched over to the Auburn/Arkansas game.

13-3.