PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

all the good players are unsigned on june 17
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I have a strange name in real life so I get to make fun of strange names.

What the farg is that.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Please, GM Havas, tell me why this signing sucks

ice grillin you

I've never heard of the guy and like you have never seen him play....I think lil guy pretty much summed it up

MDS

fanboy media on twitter loved it...everyone lookin to score howie points

ive heard of his name because its weird but have never noticed him on the field. he was injured last year, is 30 and nobody wanted him until 4 months into free agency. decent shot he doesnt make it through camp.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Not any better or worse than the guys they already got. Injured a lot.

Rome

His signing has led to the one millionth stupid argument on CF.

So priceless then?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 17, 2022, 06:49:36 PM
I've never heard of the guy and like you have never seen him play....I think lil guy pretty much summed it up

Ok.

So you've never watched Niners games? Actually that's true bc you don't watch NFL games. So yeah no wonder why you're clueless.

Zanshin

I mean, he's a fairly long-time starter with playoff experience on a low-risk deal in a position of relative need pretty deep into the offseason...there's nothing to not like about it.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 17, 2022, 09:11:20 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on June 17, 2022, 06:49:36 PM

Ok.

So you've never watched Niners games? Actually that's true bc you don't watch NFL games. So yeah no wonder why you're clueless.

You've literally never seen him play....you may have watched a niner game or two where he played some but you've never seen him play period much less enough to know that this is a nice signing...you are allowed to admit there are sports things you don't know anything about

PhillyPhreak54

Ok.

If you say so. He's only been in the league seven years.

Troll on down the line

SD

I keep hearing the Jamie Tartt/baby shark song in my head when this thread pops up.