Marcus Mariota, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 17, 2023, 02:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

However many years later - he's an Eagle.

One year up to $8m

And he quit on the falcons last season.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Meh...it's Jalen's team.  Someone gotta back him up, don't much care if Marcus "quit" on his last, farged up situation.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 17, 2023, 02:18:30 AM
However many years later - he's an Eagle.

Funny they ultimately got both Barkley and Mariota.

We had a 47 page thread. Think my take held up fairly well, but they did draft a QB at #2 within 16 months:
Quote from: QB Eagles on November 17, 2014, 05:09:47 AM
Also, consider me a nonbeliever that drafting this dude would suddenly make Chip's offense start hanging 60 points on NFL teams every week, like Oregon playing Cal. He's just the latest in a long line of CF savior QBs from college, including Matt Barkley and Teddy Bridgewater. The Eagles likely won't be bad enough to draft a worldbeater QB for the next few years anyway. If they somehow manage to win the SB, it'll be with a "good enough" QB from the mid rounds who will be inconsistent enough that CF will still bitch about him every other week and create threads about ungettable college players.

MDS

Quote from: MDS on November 17, 2014, 02:48:43 AM
the franchise is already sunk...you aint winning with nicky foles and marcos sanchize

shady + 3 1's + 3 2's....IN

this holds up well
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Forgot about that thread but I'll save everyone the trouble if they want some laughs

https://www.concretefield.info/forum/index.php?topic=21750.0

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on November 17, 2014, 08:22:35 AM
I wouldn't give up more than 2 firsts, a second and maybe a later pick. It ain't happening no matter how much Chip whines to Howie. In hindsight we should have drafted Manziel.

I've always hated Manziel so I'm gonna blame that post on beer and a breakup

Don Ho

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on March 17, 2023, 04:20:40 PM
I've always hated Manziel so I'm gonna blame that post on beer and a breakup

POY!!   :-D :-D :-D