2022 Schedule Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 12, 2022, 08:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

theres going to be 6 national games xmas weekend (thurs, sat night, 3 sun, mon) and therefore just 10 games on sat afternoon. the league put the eagles here on purpose. itll be the 425 game and itll go to 90-100% of the country.

id anticipate the eagles home game vs dallas being a primetime game now

lions/vikings to start is an invitation for 2-0
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

there are a few games here confirmed elsewhere by legit reporters...seems like this baby might be true

1-2 of these sunday games should be snf. the houston thursday (aka the j super bowl) game is hysterical. what an awful game, terrible sign for that package if thats the quality theyre gonna get. al michaels is gonna be half in the bag for it.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

lol at the giant graphic to report like 50 letters

That schedule looks easy as farg.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

this is not mine lol

i feel like the eagles lead the league in 3 game road swings

the last 7 games look the farg out. gb/ten blowup potential....giants stink as usual...bears and saints on pace to be terrible.

PhillyPhreak54

Thursday night is good for me. I'll take both Thursday and Friday off and I have access to great seats.

MDS

i think that thursday is when mlb is aiming for g 6/7 of the world series. look out j! potential conflict!

ice grillin you

isnt thursday amazon game nite?

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on May 12, 2022, 01:35:24 PM
lol at the giant graphic to report like 50 letters

That schedule looks easy as farg.

eagles have the third easiest schedule

the nfc East unsurprisingly has the four easiest

Dallas  and Wash tied for easiest
Eagles
Giants

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 12, 2022, 03:06:43 PM
isnt thursday amazon game nite?

yup. i expected the games to be pretty bad but figured with it being Year 1 and with zealot al involved theyd throw them some bones...some of the games ive seen are rough

ice grillin you

So for a bar to show the game they would have to have smart tvs 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 12, 2022, 02:46:14 PM
i think that thursday is when mlb is aiming for g 6/7 of the world series. look out j! potential conflict!

Oh man.

I'll need a suite then so I can have the Phils on

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 12, 2022, 06:01:14 PM
So for a bar to show the game they would have to have smart tvs

smart tv or have a roku/appletv. most bars, id guess, are not going to be prepared or care enough for this.

UPDATE - dal/gb games are SNF. eagles max out on primetimes games (5) and 4 are at home. rare to see that disparity but it does happen.

ice grillin you

nothing pisses me off more than people who post the nfl schedule by week and not date...no one knows when week 9 is cork sucker