Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

new orleans has retarded fried pickles....if only restaurants could duplicate that cajun sauce burger makes for their onion rings
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

Lunch

They bring out a wok full of chicken, put it on a burner at your table, then pour water in. After that cooks and you eat all the chicken, you dump all the sides you ordered, such as mushrooms, lamb meat, pork, in the wok to let them cook. It's pretty good.

Also I finally learned how to use chopsticks

Rome

I think I speak for everyone here when I say...

:puke

Sgt PSN

Tomahawk

Since chickens don't have hands, it must be. The Chinese eat the whole animal, regardless of make. The first day at the cafeteria at work, they served fish, but I couldn't bring myself to take the plate with the fish head. They also don't take the bones out of anything so you're constantly spitting them out.

reese125

Ive been racking my brain, checking out google but can't seem to find anywhere in the Philly area that has Alaskan King Crabs for a main course.

I'm not trying to Chickie and Pete it, trying to find something upscale. Anyone of you food critics know of a good place?

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

reese125

Yeah, I know about Dinardos but from what I remember it's not really an upscale place.

That other place I never heard of. I'll check it out.

I was shooting more along the lines of a Union Trust, Butcher and Singer, Del Frisco's kind of setting but nothing happening. Thanks.

paco

One of my guys is rolling off the project, and it looks like there is a 75% chance we will be going to an indian resturant.  While I like chineese food, friggin love thai, and have no problem with spicyness of either, I have found that indian food isnt my cup of tea.  Any safe suggestions to what I can order in case I get stuck having to go there?  And by safe, I mean "doesnt taste like a baby's diaper"
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on October 04, 2011, 02:21:44 PM
Yeah, I know about Dinardos but from what I remember it's not really an upscale place.

That other place I never heard of. I'll check it out.

I was shooting more along the lines of a Union Trust, Butcher and Singer, Del Frisco's kind of setting but nothing happening. Thanks.

anastasi is not along those lines....i dont see crab legs outside of crab house type spots much anymore

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 04, 2011, 02:07:06 PM
dinardos definitely does

Ate there a few years ago and it gets my thumbs up. Not the best but definitely worth the price.

MMH

Some of youse live in Baltimore, what's a good restaurant in the inner harbor?  I'll be there in two weeks for a scientific conference.  How bout little Italy?

ice grillin you

inner harbor is garbage...in fact baltimore is a horrendous food city in general

if you wanna eat little italy id go aldo's...but its fine italian dining not red and white checkered table cloth italian