Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

As far as the locksmith goes....call one and tell them you need a safe drilled but the contents are private and you'd rather he didn't see the contents.  Or hire Charlize Theron.  She never looks inside.

rjs246

Quote from: Diomedes on August 08, 2011, 10:49:59 PM
F that town.  Bunch of semantic fetishists.

I'm just trying to help you learn from your mistakes.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 08, 2011, 10:50:07 PMAs far as the locksmith goes....call one and tell them you need a safe drilled but the contents are private and you'd rather he didn't see the contents.

I may try that..if I can get my 62 year old or so friend to agree

I'm sure he'll smoke with me.  A thai stick...I can't wait.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Quote from: rjs246 on August 08, 2011, 10:51:26 PMI'm just trying to help you learn from your mistakes.

I'll remember that when I'm burning a thai stick down like it's 1974.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Diomedes on August 08, 2011, 10:54:26 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on August 08, 2011, 10:51:26 PMI'm just trying to help you learn from your mistakes.

Let me know when....if it's before winter/salt, I'll drive the '72 Riv out so we can cruise around and smoke the Thai stick (no homo)

lurking wierdo

Quote from: Tomahawk on August 09, 2011, 09:46:51 AM
Quote from: Diomedes on August 08, 2011, 10:54:26 PM

Let me know when....if it's before winter/salt, I'll drive the '72 Riv out so we can cruise around and smoke the Thai stick (no homo)
Hell yeah! I am in. You can fit about 13 people in a '72 Riv.

ice grillin you

if you were a hot thai chick im pretty sure not a single person here would hang out with you to do anything....racist POS
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

lurking wierdo

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 09, 2011, 10:08:52 AM
if you were a hot thai chick im pretty sure not a single person here would hang out with you to do anything....racist POS
I am far from racist. Joking about racism, sexism etc is one thing. Really believing these things is something else. There are plenty of PC iceholes out there who would never, ever say stillupfront or Jew bastich but are terrible racists. Actions speak much more loudly than words.

DH

ill drive to md and open that thing for you right now

Susquehanna Birder

Another meal at Bolete (2 and a half years since the previous one), and the place still kicks ass. I think the last time I ate there was the best meal I've ever had. This time was a very close second.

phattymatty

Bobby Flay just opened up a Bobby's Burger Palace a few blocks from my apartment. Was hoping it sucked b/c he's kind of a cock but it was really good. Way better than 5 Guys and Shake Shack.

Yeti

Pipersville Taven over the weekend.  Good steaks and seafood.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Rome

Wrong thread, I know, but has anyone had the California Whopper at Burger King?  I don't eat fast food all that often but damn that looked good.

Sgt PSN

I haven't even heard of it.  What is it, a Whopper with avacado?