Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 30, 2010, 07:32:51 AM
I'm ruined for "German" food in America after only one week in Munich.  Don't ever go, Rome.  The European Cafe would be ruined!

nevermind that.    did you wear your freddie mitchell jersey to hofbrauhaus?

PoopyfaceMcGee

MISSED OPPORTUNITY!

Thankfully, I'm going to Vegas this weekend, so I can hit up THEIR Hofbrauhaus.  Or, I can get my picture in front of the Bellagio fountain or the Luxor sphinx.  Only, I already donated the Freddie Mitchell jersey to the Good Will.  So, I'll have to go with Nate Allen, Trent Cole, Randall Cunningham, or Stew Bradley.

By the way, we should have a photochop contest with the Phreak pic on macchu pichu.

And to tie all this up in a pretty little bow, the last time I had a McRib?  May.  In Munich.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 02, 2010, 03:51:54 PM
i cant talk about mcdonalds without mentioning the amount of tarter sauce on the filet fish these days

the "fish" patty has shrunk by approximately 100% in the last 10 years id say...but they forgot to at the same time scale back on the tarter sauce

even when the pattys were their original size youd have to wipe the bun on the wrapper to discard the copious amounts of tarter...now its just outlandish how much is on the sandwich

What's outlandish is that you go to the oldest hamburger chain in the world and order a fish sammich along with the fact that you have a terrible understanding of exactly what would happen if you reduced somethings size by 100%.

Quote from: General_Failure on November 02, 2010, 03:55:54 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 02, 2010, 03:51:54 PM
the "fish" patty has shrunk by approximately 100% in the last 10 years id say

You should really leave math to Jewnior.

Boom

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 02, 2010, 06:13:43 PM
MISSED OPPORTUNITY!

Thankfully, I'm going to Vegas this weekend, so I can hit up THEIR Hofbrauhaus.  Or, I can get my picture in front of the Bellagio fountain or the Luxor sphinx.  Only, I already donated the Freddie Mitchell jersey to the Good Will.  So, I'll have to go with Nate Allen, Trent Cole, Randall Cunningham, or Stew Bradley.

By the way, we should have a photochop contest with the Phreak pic on macchu pichu.

And to tie all this up in a pretty little bow, the last time I had a McRib?  May.  In Munich.

Pic in the Stew Bradley with a toothless meth-head.

ice grillin you

ate dinner this weekend in philly at supper...awesome modern american menu...i highly reccommend it

http://www.supperphilly.com/restaurant.shtml

finally made it up to mcnallys as well for the og schmitter...schmitter was outstanding but not as good as this crab and corn chowder they had....was one of the best soups ive ever had...anyway it was a really cool bar

schmitter...

goat steak at steves...

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Steve's is my favorite.  So it can't be yours too.

SD

Steve's is the most over rated cheesesteak in the city.

MDS

if steves was in west philly it wouldnt be his favorite

northeast ghetto pollack hotspot what
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

There's one 2 minutes from my house yet it's like my 5th or 6th option as far as cheesesteaks go.

MDS

it begins and ends with johns roast pork

any other opinion is a. wrong and b. is grounds for removal from philly
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Rome

MMH

Had dinner at Phoenicia Restaurant, in Highland Park, IL.  Carrot soup was incredible, as was the Osso Buco.

Reasonably priced as well.