Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

ill take chilis in a mall sitting next to some non americans versus some upper bay whites calling tiger woods tigger cause it rhymes with the n word
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

ice grillin you

ummm ive been there before....me and my girl sat witness to it a couple weeks ago...welcome to america

shorebird

ice grillin you

what was most amazing was these old whites were saying we deserve what we got for electing a guy from the same city as al capone

shorebird

That asinine stuff don't confront me none. Amazing? No. People like that shouldn't even be worth your time repeating it.

ice grillin you

the go to line at the bar that night was..."why is everyone mad at tigger obama has farged more of america than he has"

actually not a bad line if they werent racist neanderthals

shorebird

Besides that, if a place has good food, it'll take more than that to run me out.

Seabiscuit36

you live in Laurel?  Bunch of rednecks all around there. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

shorebird

Me? Nope, but no shortage of rednecks were I'm at. No shortage of any sort of people actually.

ice grillin you

i was at coins pub in ocean city...what a terrible place

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

oh I don't know.  i don't mind it off-season.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

There are some great places to eat there, but the crowds are not to my liking. Anthony's Beer Wine and Deli on 33rd has some of the best sandwiches I've ever had. J.R.'s Ribs are really good, and the onion loaf is killer. Also, I can't go to O.C. and not get some Thrashers fries, or Bull on the Beach.

Diomedes

when I was in college I knew a guy who had a plane.  we flew from that small airport on 50 west of Annapolis to Ocean City just for fries.  at one point, he let me fly for a while.  I did not like that at all.  Fries were great.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger