Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on May 06, 2010, 06:39:12 PM
i've never wished harder for all your deaths.

You say this every day.  Your sincerity is, thus, under doubt.

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on May 06, 2010, 06:48:56 PM
Quote from: Rome on May 06, 2010, 06:39:12 PM
i've never wished harder for all your deaths.

You say this every day.  Your sincerity is, thus, under doubt.

well to be fair it hasnt happend yet
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

two pages arguing over fast food.

two.

death to all of you.

General_Failure

More fast food! Clog those arteries! CLOG!

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

We ate at a joint tonight called Spaghetti Western.

I had the spaghetti and meatballs and my girl had the classic calzone. That damn thing was the size of her arm. The spaghetti sauce was farging great

shorebird

Hardee's 1/3 pound mushroom swiss is a gut bomb and a half. I love 'em. But, they are bad, bad, baaaaad for you.

650 calories with 320 cal. from fat. 36 grams of fat, 13 saturated. 90mg colesterol, 1620mg of sodium and 47g of carbs. ugh! And then add fries and a soda to that.

SD

I had the KFC bacon and cheese smothered between two chicken breasts (grilled) sandwich concoction. Can't say I was disappointed.

Rome

charlie

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 06, 2010, 10:06:11 PM

I had the spaghetti and meatballs and my girl had the classic calzone. That damn thing was the size of her arm. The spaghetti sauce was farging great

lol... who goes to any restaurant to order spaghetti and meatballs?

Sgt PSN

Quote from: shorebird on May 07, 2010, 04:19:22 AM
Hardee's 1/3 pound mushroom swiss is a gut bomb and a half. I love 'em. But, they are bad, bad, baaaaad for you.

650 calories with 320 cal. from fat. 36 grams of fat, 13 saturated. 90mg colesterol, 1620mg of sodium and 47g of carbs. ugh! And then add fries and a soda to that.

Hardee's (Carl's Jr) on the left coast is the farging bomb.  I don't eat much fast food these days, but when I do, that's one of my preferred chew and chokes to eat.  The $6 burger is farging awesome.  At Hardee's, I love their Monster Burger and at Carl's Jr I really like The Big Carl, which is a Big Mac knockoff only about 3x as big. 

ice grillin you

actually it sounds like you eat fast food quite a bit

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 07, 2010, 09:08:07 AM
Quote from: shorebird on May 07, 2010, 04:19:22 AM

Hardee's (Carl's Jr) on the left coast is the farging bomb.  I don't eat much fast food these days, but when I do, that's one of my preferred chew and chokes to eat.  The $6 burger is farging awesome.  At Hardee's, I love their Monster Burger and at Carl's Jr I really like The Big Carl, which is a Big Mac knockoff only about 3x as big. 

There is nothing like burgers in Cali. No idea how joints like Fatburger, In N Out, and Carl's Jr. haven't made their way back east. Ever been to the Liars Club in Mission Beach, Hodads in OB, or Rocky's in PB? All dynamite burger joints.

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 07, 2010, 09:11:32 AM
actually it sounds like you eat fast food quite a bit

lol

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: charlie on May 07, 2010, 08:39:27 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 06, 2010, 10:06:11 PM

lol... who goes to any restaurant to order spaghetti and meatballs?

I do.

Because I love spaghetti and meatballs