Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

ludwigs was bangin. all german food. good beer. drinks expensive, food was about lower to medium in price. def would recommend even though we had reservations and they didn't have enough chairs and or didn't get our food for 2 hrs.  so service was bad, but food and drinks were great.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Geowhizzer

Quote from: NGM on March 25, 2007, 11:46:27 AM
If you're ever in Lancaster go to Venice Pizza.  They have hot young college girls serving the best pizza I have ever had.  Plus they have a liquor license, which isn't actually a given in this god fearing county. 

Growing up in the "Tri-County" ares (Chester-Berks-Lancaster), we may have had the only Pizza Hut (just outside of Morgantown) to not be able to serve alcohol.  It was just on the Lancaster side of the county line, and the county just refused to issue a liquor license.

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on March 23, 2007, 10:59:48 AM
mmmm....mussels

If you (or anyone else here) find themselves in Margate, New Jersey, there's a bar called Robert's Place that has the best mussels I've ever tasted anywhere.

They're served in a large wooden bowl (roughly 40-50 of them) in either a marinara sauce or butter and garlic white sauce with a loaf of authentic Atlantic City hard bread.

The last time I was there, they were $7.95 per bowl.

I'd gladly kill all of you for a bowl of them right now.

PhillyPhreak54

I had a ribeye at Outback tonight. Chain or no chain joint that steak was delicious.

Geowhizzer

Had a bacon cheeseburger at a Stevie Tomatoes.  It was delicious.

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 25, 2007, 10:00:24 PM
I had a ribeye at Outback tonight. Chain or no chain joint that steak was delicious.

that's what i always get there, delicious
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i dont like steak...yeah im a fag

my next good meal will be at the phils home opener tailgate

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

we're going to tgi friday's for dinner to use up a $50 gift cert the wife got at work...it's a chain.
that's right, A CHAIN!

:poison :poison :poison
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Rome

I take my daughter to Friday's occasionally.  They have televisions built into the booths so she gets to watch Clifford The Big Red Dog or another PBS Kids show during dinner.

Food's not bad, prices aren't bad (especially the kids meals) plus I dig their Broccoli & Cheese soup.

Diomedes

unhealthy food in massive quantities couldn't happen to a better guy...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hunt

Quote from: Diomedes on March 26, 2007, 03:29:54 PM
unhealthy food in massive quantities couldn't happen to a better guy...

thanks dook.

fight the power!

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hunt

Quote from: Diomedes on March 26, 2007, 03:34:14 PM
now everyone talks like vigy.

sometimes like vigy....sometimes like rjs, especially when referring to punching things.........for example,  scrotums.

it's the cf way.

Diomedes

I'm guilty of it too...I've used 'dook' from time to time.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Diomedes on March 26, 2007, 03:41:10 PM
I'm guilty of it too...I've used 'dook' from time to time.
Its fun, just dont get in the habit of talking to old heads like dat
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons