Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

mussa

anyone ever eat at ludwigs beer garten in philly? i ate at the monks tunic before, same owners. boy has bachelor party and we're starting off with dinner there.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MURP

I've been there a few times.  Place is straight outta Germany.   German food, great German beers,  bar is a little small,  get a good size table if you can.

ice grillin you

monks isnt really my cup of tea anyway but its uninhabitable for the fact that it doesnt have tv's
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MURP

Just had lunch at Monks this past monday.  They have one of the best beer selections in the entire city.   :yay

Diomedes

no tvs?  lot of beers? sounds great!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

sounds like the perfect place to not watch the eagles game

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

tru dat...i be swillin it up in front of a flat screen

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

I'm pretty sure we'll never meet, but if we do, suprise sex for vigy is def on the menu.

MURP

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 23, 2007, 08:56:26 AM
sounds like the perfect place to not watch the eagles game

there are only 8 times a year or so where you are at a bar to watch an Eagles game, meaning there are 350+ days a year where you can go to Monks. 

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: MURP on March 22, 2007, 11:17:52 PM
Just had lunch at Monks this past monday.  They have one of the best beer selections in the entire city.   :yay
One of my favorite restaurants in the world, Belgium makes the best beer. Now I'm craving mussels and fritz.

ice grillin you

to each his own but i will NOT sit at a bar without a tv with some sort of sports on it....it doesnt get more americana than that baby

take that pansy beer garden eurotrash crap to luxembourg

Diomedes

the absence of iceholes like you is a selling point you wouldn't appreciate by design.  enjoy the tvs.