Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: SunMo on March 09, 2007, 11:34:23 AM
why do you care if they are open on Sunday's or not...it's not like they are telling you what to do on Sunday's...it's just their choice

Why do you care if I care?

SunMo

why do you care if i care if you care?

i don't care actually, just wondering for my own understanding of the enigma that is Rome
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on March 09, 2007, 11:36:38 AM
Siriusly, though... screw Truett Cathy.  He opened up a hybrid Chick-Fil-A/conventional restaurant down here that was great and then he decided to close it because it wasn't making enough money.  The place was fantastic before he owned it, he bought it with promises he'd keep it open come hell or high water, and then closed it the minute it started losing money.

He's a lying douchebag and his religious/business model idiocy makes me wanna vomit.

So, the guy had piece of business that was losing money and shut it down... and you're going to go ahead and hold it against him for some reason?

Ok, chief.  Wah wah wah.

Rome

Reading is FF...

It wasn't losing money until after he took over the business, dude.  The place was called Marko's and it was an excellent restaurant - an institution, really, in these parts.

He took it over and ran it into the ground.

And who cares if I dislike a business because of the way it's run?  Isn't that my right too?  Get off your high-horse, already.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i make breakfast at home on sundays then drive up and eat it in chick filas parking lot
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on March 09, 2007, 11:46:16 AM
Get off your high-horse, already.

This comment came from a guy who boycotts a restaurant for moral reasons.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 09, 2007, 11:48:10 AM
i make breakfast at home on sundays then drive up and eat it in chick filas parking lot

Ha!

Rome

I boycott the place because it isn't open on Sundays.  It's actually the opposite of moral, you lunkhead.

:-D

PoopyfaceMcGee

Just because your morals are seemingly perverse and backwards doesn't make them any less "high horse".

Wingspan

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 09, 2007, 11:48:10 AM

It took you 13000+ post to say something spot on funny.

:-D
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

phattymatty

i did not know about this free wednesday breakfast thing.  i need to hit that next week, i have one two blocks from my office.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on March 14, 2007, 10:49:05 AM
i did not know about this free wednesday breakfast thing.  i need to hit that next week, i have one two blocks from my office.

Only going for the month of March - next week is breakfast burrito and the week after is chick'n-minis again.

methdeez

I am fascinated by small chains and always want to eat in them.
Has anyone ever had Hamburger Hamlet? Shakeys?
Also, there is a sizzler down the street from me. I have never eaten at a sizzler, but it keeps calling me.

phattymatty

Quote from: methdeez on March 14, 2007, 01:24:44 PM
I am fascinated by small chains and always want to eat in them.
Has anyone ever had Hamburger Hamlet? Shakeys?
Also, there is a sizzler down the street from me. I have never eaten at a sizzler, but it keeps calling me.

i eaten at a hamburger hamlet before.  ok burgers.