Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

See I just go ahead and take home whatever is leftover.   I have no problems reheating it in the oven and getting 2 meals for the price of one.  holler. 

SunMo

i eat everything on my plate, then i lick my plate, then i take things off of the plates of the people next to me.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Repeat after me...chain food sucks.  All of it. 

You know why?  Because it's all processed crap.  You're basically eating out the back of a Cisco truck.  Nasty ass food loaded with all kinds of bad shtein you don't need.  More preservatives, flavorings, colorings, and trans fats than you can shake an obese fist at.

Honestly...I might eat fast food (which includes all the crap mentioned in the last round of posting here) 6 times a year. 

Show some self respect and eat decent food from a real restaurant.

WINNER

i would never say i dont eat at chains because sometimes its unavoidable and i have an idiot girl who loves them...but ive never even had so much as a good meal at one of them...they can all die
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Zanshin

Like anything else, it depends what you're in the mood for.  I don't mind them, particularly, when I travel because I know what I'm going to get, for better or worse.

Zanshin

I always have a good meal and good service at the Joe's American Bar and Grill near me, too.  Just thought of that one.  It isn't cheap for a chain, but it's always a good dining experience.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SunMo

i can't stand resturaunt snobs.

"oh, i won't eat there, IT'S A CHAIN!!!"

farging die

phattymatty

i wonder if all message board nerds across the internet are as pretentious as this group.

fast food sucks!

phattymatty

i dont like fast food much either though, not really cuz it's bad for me but because there are too many little restaurants where i live that are better.

i do luv me some dollar menu wendys when i'm hungover though.

MURP

Atleast RJS isnt a food snob, he eats at ARBYS on the regular

mussa

Quote from: SunMo on January 19, 2007, 01:58:51 PM
i can't stand resturaunt snobs.

"oh, i won't eat there, IT'S A CHAIN!"

farging die

:-D :-D :-D
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SunMo

my spicy tendercrisp sammich with extra jalepenos was just tremendous

rjs246

I'm not a food snob, I'm anti fat people. They crowd me on the train, drive my health insurance costs up and clog my view of the thin sluts behind them. Fast food and enormous portions are what leads to fat people. Therefore I despise people who claim that enormous portions are a reason to eat somewhere and loathe the idea of eating regularly at a fast food chain. Have some self respect, freaks.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.