Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

do they deliver to the suburbs?

no but it will deliver some helacious shteins to your fart box

murp i know what youre saying and i wouldnt want a soggy suburb run...but nicks are best when they fester in the foil for like 10-15 minutes...the heat melds everything together perfectly and the bun gets a little moist but not falling apart...even when eating it at the bar i usually ask for it to be wrapped up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MURP

ill remember that.

bonus point for using Fester in a positive fashion. 

ice grillin you

they just said on the morning show that a fat burger is going to open in philly
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Ate some scrumdiddliuptuous thai food last night. Spicy seafood with fat noodles. The ladyfriend got red curry. the curry was better and farging delicious.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

i never thought i liked sushi that much, but i've been cramming in my eathole lately like nobody's business.

rjs246

Sushi is delicious. Or rather, the rolls are delicious. Big chunks of raw fish, not so much.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

big chunks of eel on rice is fargin great. 

Don Ho

If you like raw fish or "sashimi" the best meal is chadase.  It is different types of Ahi Tuna and other fish and squid over a mound of rice in a bowl.  There's a place in Hilo, HI that makes the best if you ever get to the big island, Restaurant Nihon.  Very cool place over looking Hilo Bay.  Food is excellent.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wife and I had a great meal last night at a new Brazilian steakhouse in Raleigh.

The only previous time we'd been to one, it was very good.  We considered this place an improvement in every way... then we got the bill.  The last time, it was $24.99+tax per person, and gratuity was technically included.  This place was $35+tax, and did not include any gratuity.

Is all the meat you can eat worth that much?  Not usually.  Basically, we were only feeling good things about the place until we had to pay the bill.  Meh.

Geowhizzer

PoopyfaceMcGee

I am like the Eagles FO when it comes to meals at restaurants.  I appreciate value over top-end quality most of the time.

NGM

Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: FFatPatt on April 01, 2006, 01:07:59 PM
I am like the Eagles FO when it comes to meals at restaurants.  I appreciate value over top-end quality most of the time.

I have a strange feeling that Big Reid spares no expense for his culinary pleasure.