We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

No one could have predicted that the world's largest gathering of divorced Boomers would lead to this. https://twitter.com/SDSUCHEPS/status/1302480031638147074

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Harley Covidson

Not a shock on that at all

Rome

One of the boneheads I watch the Birds with went to that event.  I haven't talked to him in several months because he went straight Trumper on me.  Goddamn juvenile icehole. 

General_Failure

I am not surprised a Trumper who willingly lives in Daytona would go to Sturgis during this.

Rome

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-knew-coronavirus-deadly-bob-woodward-book-1057051/

His deliberate lies have led to the needless deaths of almost 200,000 Americans.  There's a direct causal link.  He admitted it on tape.

Why is this guy not in farging chains right now?

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 08, 2020, 02:29:27 PM
Harley Covidson

Lolol. But now I have an image stuck in my mind of like the 4 bikers of the apocalypse. Maybe trump in one of those little spiked nazi helmets flanked by jared and pence, maybe bannon or whoever. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

McConnell is the helmet, since it's turtle shaped.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Eagaholic on September 09, 2020, 08:07:07 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 08, 2020, 02:29:27 PM
Harley Covidson

Lolol. But now I have an image stuck in my mind of like the 4 bikers of the apocalypse. Maybe trump in one of those little spiked nazi helmets flanked by jared and pence, maybe bannon or whoever.

Haha I picture him riding in a side car

General_Failure

Munson

I'm still trying to process yesterday and one of the things that really hit my hard is....this is probably going to become endemic and if it does...I don't think we can fully comprehend the damage this icehole has done, all in the name of winning re-election and keeping himself out of jail.

Between the fatality rate and the long term health consequences this has on survivors, were talking trillions and trillions of costs AND lost economic activity. Like...we're farged.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

We're only farged for a couple generations, as long as the health issues aren't something that can be passed on to the next generation.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

These people sure are in touch with what child molesters seem to love.

SD

That clip just gets worse and worse. The scripted flu kid, the George Floyd comment...then onto child molestors.