DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

JackStraw

this from a coach one step ahead of farging sanctions from hot mess at last team he helmed. he better hope cinderella season last year doesn't to turn to a farging pumpkin this year.

If Pimp wasn't charged with anything this is just more gold standard bullshtein. gold standard and no silver lombardi  farg that
Endless regression to the mean

Zanshin

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 28, 2014, 02:16:29 PM
i will give the front office a pass if this move was greatly influenced by the nfl office because of the aaron henandez thing and pimp never plays in the league again

but if someone else signs him then farg lurie

You might as well put on your farg-me pumps now, then. Of course someone will sign him at some point. It's just a question of the terms.

Zanshin

Apparently, there are a lot of questions about the burglary, too.

So, all of the sky-is-falling crowd is just going to give Jackson a pass on this? Do you think the team wanted to dump a talented player for no reason at all? Do you think they might have tried a few avenues before this? I mean, come on.

Seabiscuit36

Sal Pal said there isnt much more to it other than Chipper couldnt control the guy, and he had some shady connections outside of football. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

JackStraw

ice grillin you

Quote from: JackStraw on March 28, 2014, 02:20:24 PM
just more gold standard bullshtein.

yep...just dirty enough to soil the eagles bullion but just clean enough to catch 15 touchdown passes for san fran next year

Eagles_Legendz

If it's actually based on the nj.com story, that reads more like a Lurie thing than a Chip one.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on March 28, 2014, 02:26:35 PM
If it's actually based on the nj.com story, that reads more like a Lurie thing than a Chip one.

the only good thing that will come out of this story is listening to the excuses from the eagle beat writers as to why some hack from nj.com curb stomped them on the get

Tomahawk

Quote from: Zanshin on March 28, 2014, 02:23:19 PM

So, all of the sky-is-falling crowd is just going to give Jackson a pass on this? Do you think the team wanted to dump a talented player for no reason at all? Do you think they might have tried a few avenues before this? I mean, come on.

I'm not saying the sky is falling, but yeah, I give Jaccpot, or anybody in a similar situation, a pass....innocent until proven guilty.

JackStraw

yeah i'd of considered a pass .. and if he didn't turn it around i'd have put his ass on punt returns 100%  and if he didn't then cut his ass for all to see. ida farging george hagamined his ass on a sled and if he didn't then cut his ass

nowhere did i read about chances for redemption. like Vick, or Andy's son who farging checks out in training camp bunk. now farging lurie gets religion??

JackStraw

plus the farging continuing story of FO farging bungalo bill fargups.  it all seems so farging bush league

Zanshin

Quote from: Tomahawk on March 28, 2014, 02:28:47 PM
Quote from: Zanshin on March 28, 2014, 02:23:19 PM

I'm not saying the sky is falling, but yeah, I give Jaccpot, or anybody in a similar situation, a pass....innocent until proven guilty.

That shtein works in court, but not in business or public opinion. His name was connected to two homicides, he had a drug-related arrest, has gang connections, is flashing signs on the field, is missing meetings...

This wouldn't even be a question if he wasn't a football player.

Bottom line is, though, the Eagles don't actually care what you or anyone thinks, because they did what they think is best for whatever reasons they thought it, and people are going to keep buying their shtein and showing up to games. And I'm not saying that as any sort of judgement, but that's the way it is.

ice grillin you

lurie acts like hes the rooneys or the mara's...but wins like the falcons

not that this would even be selling your soul cause i really dont see a ton of smoke here much less fire but sell your soul first and win a couple lombardis before you start actin all high post....eagles are the strobelight honey up in the club

Eagles_Legendz

Chip strikes me as the type of guy who would sell his first born to win games.  I could see if he thought Jackson didn't fit the system at all but that was disproven last year.  If it's off the field stuff I just don't see that as a chip type move to boot him.