Week 3 - Cowboys: It's Probably Not Gonna Go Well

Started by MDS, September 19, 2021, 11:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on September 28, 2021, 06:21:40 AM
https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/video/seth-joyner-calls-out-nick-sirianni-after-eagles-ugly-loss

I have always loved Seth!  Calling out the bitches playing LB and the secondary.

I love Seth too but they have virtually zero talent on the back seven...it's such low hanging fruit to rip them...rip howie for the roster build
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

About to hit the hay IGY, just the thought of Howie before bedtime will give me nightmares.

By the way Linebackers drafted since 2015:

Jordon Hicks 2015 Rd 3
Alex McCalister 2016 Rd 7
Joe Walker 2016 Rd 7
Nathan Gerry 2017 Rd 5
Davion Taylor 2020 Rd 3
Shaun Bradley 2020 Rd 6
Casey Toohill 2020 Rd 7

Other than Hicks who is long gone - pretty, pretty bad

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on September 28, 2021, 02:37:25 AM
And what the hell with Ryan Kerrigan ?  Saw him out there but I don't think I heard his name called once

He's cooked. He's been out there a lot but hasn't done anything. Think even Barnett has had more positive plays.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah just release Kerrigan and find some PS guy from another team and hope you strike gold.

He's done.

ice grillin you

i just looked it up and kerrigan has played in 43% of all defensive snaps
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

And he's shown up on the TV screen 1% of those snaps.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 28, 2021, 11:03:04 AM
Yeah just release Kerrigan and find some PS guy from another team and hope you strike gold.

There's no gold out there. Who cares, this team is dogshtein anyway. If they win two of their next four it would be a miracle.

phattymatty

I had +20000 odds for reagor to score 2 tds yesterday.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 28, 2021, 12:33:54 PM
And he's shown up on the TV screen 1% of those snaps.

i literally forgot he is on the roster until the day after the game when it says he payed __ snaps. in fact i have never actually so much as seen him in an eagles jersey.

is there one frame of him on the field...i feel like its a scam and he doesnt exist
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

I knew he didn't have many carries but after checking the box score sanders had 2?  lol how is that even possible.

Diomedes

They gave Gainwell the other carry, that's how.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger