Javon Hargrave, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, March 16, 2020, 08:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Interesting.

Fletch, Malik and Hargrave.

SD

Good player but they have more pressing needs.

Diomedes

if Malik Jackson can recover, the interior of the Dline is boss

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: AO1 on March 16, 2020, 08:32:40 PM
Good player but they have more pressing needs.

Free agency is closed?

SD

They don't have infinite cap space and other teams have a lot more. DT isn't a pressing need...hell if they're going d line add an edge rusher

PhillyPhreak54

They identify the best players in FA and don't really overpay for marginal player who just happen to be hitting FA. Someone like Byron Jones for example.

They'll make a splash signing (or two) and then hit the second wave when guys are more affordable

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on March 16, 2020, 08:40:19 PM
if Malik Jackson can recover, the interior of the Dline is boss

You had me at boss. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

He's awesome and might not have hit his ceiling yet. Love the signing.

Rome

I like it and that's all that counts.

phattymatty

Don Ho

WTF!

$26MM.  Talk to me.  What, where, why?  Haven't heard his name once in two games.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.