Preseason 2021: Nick Mullens & Friends

Started by MDS, August 12, 2021, 05:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I think NFL GamePass has a one week free trial and you can watch live there?

About to look into it

General_Failure

I will pirate games until the day I die or whenever the NFL folds because of severe brain trauma.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol ah yeah I forgot about Reddit streams

MDS

hurts inaccurate pass dropped by reagor

we're back
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hurts looked good. Bad drop by Blonde Ertz.

Helluva blitz pick up by Howard

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 12, 2021, 05:32:40 PM
replay is on nfln at 11PM

I can't believe it, game is on live here, Steelers broadcast.  Hope to last until halftime.  Preseason is torture.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quez almost had that one. Would've been nice to see 98 and a TD

Nice punt by the new guy

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on August 12, 2021, 07:55:37 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on August 12, 2021, 05:32:40 PM
replay is on nfln at 11PM

I can't believe it, game is on live here, Steelers broadcast.  Hope to last until halftime.  Preseason is torture.

No one should watch an entire week 1 preseason game, let alone pay attention to it.

MDS

preseason is meaningless but hurts was not an abject disaster. he wasnt sam bradford in green bay but he didnt take a doo doo on the field so mission accomplished go team

General_Failure

It's too late, I'm already wacko for Flacco.

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on August 12, 2021, 08:09:19 PM
It's too late, I'm already wacko for Flacco.

:-D
Joe Flacco, your starting QB for the Philadelphia Eagles
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

Don Ho

Steelers play by play man for preseason in Bob Trumpy.  Part of the Bengals teams that hated the Steelers.  Sounds weird to Uncle Don listening to him applaud the Steelers.