Arrested in 2020

Started by General_Failure, January 12, 2020, 12:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/07/10/report-warrant-shows-payoff-cover-up-by-deandre-baker-quinton-dunbar/

LMAO @ these two farging mooks tryin to play gangster... Using IG to coordinate witness tampering, sending pictures of evidence...dumb fargs
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

I'd say they had a future in the Trump administration, except they are not "orange" enough.

QB Eagles

Quote"There appears to be several phone calls between Baker and Johnson," the warrant continues. "Johnson appears to be nervous by telling Baker, 'Yooooo these people finna leave.'"

CCTV video evidence shows Grieco, Johnson, an unknown individual and the four alleged victims at the attorney's office on May 15 appearing to make the payoff, according to Leonard.

When the going gets tough, you don't want a criminal lawyer. You want a criminal lawyer.

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 17, 2020, 08:59:47 AM
Quote from: Diomedes on May 17, 2020, 08:19:03 AM
Ed Oliver for drinking and driving, and unlawful carry of firearm.  Had a pistol in his car.

https://montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/buffalo-bills-defensive-tacle-busted-fordwi-by-montgomery-county/

On a side note...farg around in Montgomery county and they'll ring you up. That county is loaded with Trumpers too.

all charges dropped.  breathalyzer blew triple zeros, blood test proved no drugs in oliver's body at all
gun charge hinged on dwi, legal to carry pistols in Texas...

less legal to drive while black, I guess
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Not shocked.

Some Karen called him in and like I said Montgomery County loooooves farging with people

General_Failure

Former player Dana Stubblefield is getting 15 to life for rape.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

As if it wasn't sickening enough the girl he raped was developmentally disabled.

SD