Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Great point! 

"Playing in February the new Eagles norm" = "The QB Factory" in complete idiotic comments. 

Kraft and let's see, hmmm, nobody else can make that claim Jeff the past 25+ years.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Eagles William hill o/u is 7

it seems inconceivable to me that they could win 8 games
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Doubt the Sirianni fact at your own risk, bro.

Also - odds that Howie trades back into the top 10 around 1/5 right now.  Can't help himself.

SD

Quote from: Rome on April 17, 2021, 12:35:15 PM
Doubt the Sirianni fact at your own risk, bro.

Also - odds that Howie trades back into the top 10 around 1/5 right now.  Can't help himself.

I think he's trading back to get more picks. Hopefully a qb falls to drive up the price

Rome

Trade all the way out for all I care.  I will be fully vaxxed on draft day and I plan on treating my liver like the pig whore she is that night. Festivities start on Wednesday, actually and my birthday weekend is going to be filled with football, beer, golf, charred meats and beer.

MDS

not sure how many of you know who edp445 is....popular youtuber who says racist things and goes on rants about the eagles. hes been memed to death so youve probably seen those.

anyway hes a pedo

https://twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/1383828469260251142
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

That's really surprising.  He seemed so well adjusted and healthy.  Just goes to show you never know who Satan has turned.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Re: Deshaun Watson...I saw a report, which for the sake of discussion I'll assume was accurate, that before revelations of his Kraftesque massage routine changed the situation entirely, 8 teams had contacted Houston about Watson and the Eagles were not among them.

I was surprised by that.  Why not ask a few questions, see if there's anything there?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

they and every other team were definitely aware of watson being a predator...or at the very least had heard loud rumors

some teams just dont give a farg...the eagles were one of the ones who did
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Slay is now wearing #2

1 Hurts
2 Slay
4 Elliot
5 Will Always Love You
6 Smith
7 Flacco
8 Siposs

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

Eagles who haven't been able to get a job somewhere else:

Jason Peters
Nickell Robey-Coleman
Richard Rodgers
Corey Clement
Cre'Von LeBlanc
Josh Perkins

Diomedes

QB Eagles

Diomedes