The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the cheer was one of the most pathetic fan moments in recent sports history

what a horrible fan base. they dont even deserve this...they deserve being irrelevant and terrible. their fans are just happy to have a hockey teams, like uttawa or winnipeg.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Piss on Washington.  And Go Ottawa. 

ice grillin you

game 7 ot for a chance at the cup....wow

its happened 40 times in nhl history....20-20 home road split
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

penguins going to win their 100th cup

flyers last won one a year after richard nixon resigned
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Nashville is winning it which is worse than the penguins

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 26, 2017, 07:23:32 AM
Nashville is winning it which is worse than the penguins

I disagree. If the Flyers had never won a cup, yes I could support that statement. But the Pens are our #1 rivals. I'd rather have the Vegas Golden Knights win the cup their first year than I would the Pens ever winning a cup again.

Rome

IGY be trolling.  No farging way even he believes that bullshtein.

MDS

he thinks that pitt winning another title is nbd...whats 1 more?

but a pos city like nashville winning, which shouldnt even have a team, is worse.

i dont agree but thats his thinking

phattymatty

not that i really care but how is the eastern conference finals game 7 on a channel that many people don't get.

maybe it's just DC but i get like 900 channels that I never watch and NBCSports is somehow not one of them.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 26, 2017, 11:06:01 AM
he thinks that pitt winning another title is nbd...whats 1 more?

but a pos city like nashville winning, which shouldnt even have a team, is worse.

i dont agree but thats his thinking

yup this 100%

also i hate the rangers and caps way more than the pens...they arent MY number one rival

Quote from: phattymatty on May 26, 2017, 12:21:40 PM
not that i really care but how is the eastern conference finals game 7 on a channel that many people don't get.

maybe it's just DC but i get like 900 channels that I never watch and NBCSports is somehow not one of them.

you have to get it...also nbc sports app streams all the games if you cant find it on cable and need to get your nashville pittsburgh fix which i know you will

QB Eagles

I lived in Pittsburgh for a decade and even I hate the Rangers more than the Pens.

Still rooting for Nashville. It's not even a bad city, they just listen to bad music.

MDS

nashville by all accounts is a great city...its just that they got a hockey team 5 seconds ago and the fanbase is less a million people

i dont really care if they win or not but i dont want anything good to happen to that zesty pennsyltucky city

ice grillin you

Rome

QuoteI'm just stubborn enough, as you can probably tell by strapping a catfish to my crotch, to go up there and fight it."

This is truly what makes America great. 

QB Eagles

QuoteBy Tuesday morning, Waddell had been charged with disorderly conduct, disrupting a meeting and, best of all, "possessing an instrument of crime." As in, the fish. That, he said, was not the original plan.

"The cop told me, to my face, 'You are being charged with disorderly conduct. You will get a ticket, a citation in the mail.' ... That's what I was told. Now they come out with a couple other trumped-up charges, which are BS. I mean, a catfish isn't an instrument of whatever-the-hell-they're-saying-it-was, and I didn't disrupt a meeting. It was an athletic event."

Pittsburgh being small-time.