GGP

Started by fansince61, March 13, 2008, 07:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fansince61

Son at 20. granddaughter at 40, Great grand daughter at 60....priceless  (7# 9oz)

mussa

congrates ya old geezer!  ;)
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Great.  Another person I have to fight with for 61's season ticket when he croaks. 

Congrats pappy.  :yay

Diomedes

Holy schmoly...smart money is on GGGP at 80 I suppose.

well done, pops

I mean, expect that people suck and all...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

god damn you irish catholics and your aggressive reproduction cycles

but congrats, big daddy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Son at 32... I don't think I'm making it to GGP...

Congrats, FS61.

Susquehanna Birder

Grats, man. Sounds like a strong family line.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: MDS on March 13, 2008, 07:52:53 PM
god damn you irish catholics and your aggressive reproduction cycles

but congrats, big daddy
we breed like rabbits.  People forget that we were the scourge of America before the blacks. 

Anyway congrats FS61
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

we Irish are also called Europe's stillupfronts
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Diomedes on March 14, 2008, 07:24:13 AM
we Irish are also called Europe's stillupfronts
and im proud of that
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

I'm proud of nothing.

life is shtein

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Diomedes on March 14, 2008, 07:33:26 AM
I'm proud of nothing.

life is shtein
ill drink to that too

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 14, 2008, 07:12:24 AM
People forget that we were the scourge of America before the blacks. 

With this and the Sharpton joke, you're on a nice little roll right now.  Don't farg it up.

Diomedes

Because if anyone knows how to farg up a joke, it's you Money Lover.

PoopyfaceMcGee