iPod Talk

Started by Beermonkey, July 31, 2006, 11:17:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

ok so here's the problem...I couldn't attach the iPod because even though I had it checked to NOT auto sync, it still was....and I even tried the holding down control/shift together while connecting and it didn't work. I had to catch it before it started the actual autosync.

So I am now using Sharepod to copy all of my music into a temporary file and then I'll re-install iTunes and get it all back on there.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

possibly stupid question...how do I import about 50 songs to iTunes at once from my PC but without having to do one at a time.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Cerevant

Import the folder instead of the song.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

PhillyGirl

nevermind. I'm an idiot.

PhillyGirl

ok, now how the farg can I get the annoying album artwork off of here?

My old mini didnt' have this shtein.