"Arrested" cancelled

Started by PhillyGirl, November 11, 2005, 02:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on November 11, 2005, 03:24:14 PM
its the best show on tv. it shouldnt die.

So was Ed, but you didn't see me crying like a woman over it, did you?  Woman.

Go ahead and find that one, MURP!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MURP

PoopyfaceMcGee

"Dead Like Me" already got cancelled.  It was better than "Arrested".  If you disagree, PG will fight you.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

No thread about unjustly cancelled shows can be complete without a nod to Freaks and Geeks.  Great show.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on November 11, 2005, 03:41:35 PM
No thread about unjustly cancelled shows can be complete without a nod to Freaks and Geeks.  Great show.

Amen, brother Dio.

Wingspan

Quote from: Diomedes on November 11, 2005, 03:41:35 PM

completely agree.

but i dont need a whiny thread about it.  :-X
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

I've been watching the Freaks and Geeks DVDs recently. Pretty good stuff. Never destined to do well commercially. The highschool kids actually looked like highschoolers rather than 27-30 year olds! Go figure.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

maybe it's because someone like me knows that 99.89% of all primetime network TV is absolute garbage and don't watch any of it, thus the occasional mildly entertaining show does not get watched.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: MURP on November 11, 2005, 03:32:08 PM
teen wolf 2 is the greatest movie ever made. 

You've OBVIOUSLY never seen "The Next Karate Kid" or "Baby Geniuses"

Mad-Lad

Quote from: rjs246 on November 11, 2005, 03:45:46 PM
I've been watching the Freaks and Geeks DVDs recently. Pretty good stuff. Never destined to do well commercially. The highschool kids actually looked like highschoolers rather than 27-30 year olds! Go figure.

i've seen a couple episodes of that.  Good stuff.  There was a similar show called "Undeclared" that was pretty good too, but also didn't last.

hbionic

Quote from: Mad-Lad on November 11, 2005, 03:56:14 PMThere was a similar show called "Undeclared" that was pretty good too, but also didn't last.

Wasn't that with Tommy Lee?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

i suggest you fargheads start watching the office. not quite as good as arrested, but its the next best thing out there.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.