Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

2020 WS Champs*

Havas: "2008 was still a worse championship season"

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

God bless him.

Middleton needs to step in and not let that little geek squad clown Klentak force the best catcher in the game to leave.

Geowhizzer

Apparently Harper is playing 3B during the scrimmage tonight.  Not that anyone will see it.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 13, 2020, 05:19:18 PM
God bless him.

Middleton needs to step in and not let that little geek squad clown Klentak force the best catcher in the game to leave.

this is one of my favorite things about twitter....getting people riled up over something thats end date is like 9 months away.

realmuto is likely not going to sign until somewhere around spring training 2021, if that even is a thing that happens. if they let him walk, destroy klentek. if they sign him, great. until then chillax.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

Nice of him to not actually link Phillies dot com.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

VV was sharp tonight, which gives him a leg up to be the 5 and to have his usual 3 inning starts where he gives 5 runs and throws 3000 pitches
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

VV sharp or the offense zesty...tomato tomatoh

MDS

what they were doing was somewhere in between batting practice and drills...there is nothing to take stock in other than how vv's stuff looked coming out of his hand. what happens after that is useless.

hitters across baseball are going to be way behind. there is just no way to get ready until you see live pitching day in and day out and theres no way they can really do that until the games start.

Geowhizzer

There's finally a game (albeit an exhibition)... and it's not on TV.  Damn Nats.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

https://twitter.com/matt_breen/status/1284596540485644288

Realmuto stayed in Philly to do bullpen work.

If you have the MLB app (or live in DC), it is on DC Radio (106.7).

MDS

i can only watch the first 30 mins but its unimaginable in 2020 to not have video somewhere. its literally 2 cameras that are robot controlled and like 1 person doing graphics, overlay the radio audio.

farg ted lerner