Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Boston Scott signed his exclusive right tender, too.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

atlanta is hosting a london game next year. the eagles are @ the falcons next year.

this has a chance of happening, would be a 930am game. in future years this timeslot is going to have at least 1 exclusive espn+ game...i dont think thats the case for next year. but just keep it in mind. i vote for absolute chaos.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 20, 2021, 10:42:05 AM
Quote from: MDS on March 19, 2021, 05:39:32 PM
mcnair is calvin candee and watson is his runaway slave...make no mistake he dont like being bossed around by his field negro

alls im saying is this prob aint harvey weinstein but hey if it is, its good for tyrod taylor

holy shtein you people are insane

now it makes sense why women don't come forward

ALL lying

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31113664/summary-lawsuits-houston-texans-quarterback-deshaun-watson

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i said, given who was behind this, needed a little more info

there is a lot more info

i tend not to blindly believe maga lawyers and racist owners so excuse me for the skepticism i guess im mike marginassi now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It's obv havas isn't understanding but yeah

Watson is beyond farged and this has ballooned to a wild amount of cases. In the beginning it didn't seem like anything other than a money grab simply and solely because of who the lawyer is.

He's a scumbag.

That doesn't lessen the seriousness now of what Watson is facing. Because Tony Buzbee is still a class A bum.

ice grillin you

it could be a republican football owner or a MAGA lawyer or it could be what the women is wearing or how much she had to drink

what they all have in common is that its something other people can find and use in ANY way possible to doubt the woman

but more than that...doubting the women is par for the course but you two were concocting an insane conspiracy theory that make Q proud

MDS

a grifting lawyer and racist owner being involved in the smearing of black dude is basically Q, yup

PhillyPhreak54

You're being obtuse.

If ANY lawyer other than Tony farging Buzbee was the attorney I never mention a word about being skeptical. It's about doubting him and his motives. Get it?

ice grillin you

as I told you then the shadiest lawyer in the history of the world is not gathering up and telling sixteen different women to lie...that's ludicrous on its own

and then remind what the end game was? to lower his trade value? I can't remember Lolol and I can barely type this shtein out without cackling it's all so stupid

PhillyPhreak54

I said it when it initially broke. Not when there's 16.

Rome

Pretty sure if Dershowitz was repping these women I'd still believe them.

Just my two cents.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 05, 2021, 10:26:22 PM
I said it when it initially broke. Not when there's 16.

yeah it was 6....my bad...just out of curiosity how many women does there have to be before you believe them...is there a set number...we know its more than six

Quote from: MDS on April 05, 2021, 08:50:15 PM
a grifting lawyer and racist owner being involved in the smearing of black dude is basically Q, yup

i mean that part is also really dumb but the idea that they would go thru all this which would have gotten them caught before it even started all because a qb wants to be traded...get a hold of yourselves for god sakes

Rome

Why would they intentionally harm an asset?  Stands to reason they'd do everything they could to squash the suits before they became public, not amplify them. 

Whatever.  He's a vile predator. 

Pass all the way on him.

QB Eagles

The comparisons some people (no one here) are bringing up don't really make a ton of sense.

Vick admitted his crimes, did prison time, showed remorse, and did literally everything right upon release from prison.

With Roethlisberger and Kobe, there wasn't a massive pattern of conduct, and there were some credibility concerns about the accusers (whether their accusations were justified or not, the evidence was not super strong).

Don't know if we've seen this combination of young and massively talented attached to such radioactive and credible accusations. I don't see how any organization can let this guy into their building, even if he goes to rehab, goes on an apology tour in the media, etc.