Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I have no idea what any of this means.  Is Wentz supposed to be deficient in some way?

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

8 men in box theoretically means open man downfield.  Short pass in that situation is a missed opportunity.  So this stat supposedly shows that among the qbs least able to spot the smart play downfield, Dak is slight worse than Carson.  WR talent, OL talent, etc. are huge variables not accounted for here.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

He was pretty good in 2017 with good receivers and backs.  I'm looking forward to see what he can do with this bunch.

ice grillin you

he was better than pretty good he was the mvp if he doesnt get hurt which goes to the main difference between dak and wentz in my opinion which is their ceiling...wentz has aaron rodgers upside....dak does not even tho dak has had the better career thus far
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if wentz cant win with these weapons this year then send him back to whatever jesus bungalow he climbed out of in his kind of secretly milfy's mom box

the end.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

What percentage of the 8 men in your mom's box was on 3rd down? Regardless, what yardage needed to get the 1st? Are these questions so meaningless that it's okay to also believe that Drew Brees and Matthew Stafford are irrelevant QBs who don't have any downfield WRs?

ice grillin you

drew brees has no arm and is an accuracy driven qb.....he wasnt even top 20 in yards per attempt last year (still ahead of wentz doe)...ben farging watson was their second leading non rb pass catcher with 35

stafford might suck but also has had some of the worst offensive weapons in the nfl

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Got excited to make a Star Wars joke because I thought his name was Hoth for a second
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you