Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

No more windmill kvetching, though, which is nice. 

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Traded for DE Eli Harold from BUF for OT Ryan Bates

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

1. Harold played for Chip Kelly in San Francisco in 2016
Harold was drafted by Kelly and the 49ers in the third round of the 2015 NFL Draft after a successful college career at Virginia

2. Harold could end up being a high-value acquisition
Harold, a former third-round pick spent 2018 with the Lions and then signed with the Bills as a free agent this offseason. An explosive outside linebacker and edge-setter, the Eagles could have acquired another skilled pass rusher while only having to use an undrafted free agent tackle as compensation

3. Harold could also still get cut
The Eagles are still stacked at defensive end with Brandon Graham, Derek Barnett, Vinny Curry, and Josh Sweat. Fourth-round pick Shareef Miller showed his talent on Thursday night and the Birds just signed veteran DE, Kasim Edebali.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

lololol at the eagles being "stacked" at DE

as if writing that they got a high skilled explosive edge rusher for Ryan bates isn't bad enough...then he says he might get cut

teams don't trade explosive edge rushers for Ryan bates and they definitely don't cut them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 09, 2019, 10:29:45 PM
lololol at the eagles being "stacked" at DE

as if writing that they got a high skilled explosive edge rusher for Ryan bates isn't bad enough...then he says he might get cut

teams don't trade explosive edge rushers for Ryan bates and they definitely don't cut them

Exactly.  I read that and thought "is this dude high?"  Stacked at DE?  Since when?

Diomedes

Lot of people on Hall's jock now based on his showing on Thursday.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Goedert and Lane being shut down for rest of preseason.  Week-to-week injuries, to calf and knee respectively.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Wouldn't mind if they shut down everyone who already made the team. Preseason is garbage.

Diomedes

ice grillin you

career numbers

carson wentz - 40  starts
63.7 completion
7.0 yards att
70 td
28 int

dak prescott - 48 starts

Diomedes

by way of keeping everything in one place, can you add 'wins' to that list

thanks

ice grillin you

Diomedes

you couldn't have edited the original post huh...just had to keep it all separate? 

Fine.  Here.  I'll do it.  And I'll add super bowl rings, just to piss you off.

carson wentz - 40  starts
23-17 (.575)
0-0 playoffs
63.7 completion
7.0 yards att
70 td
28 int
Super Bowl:  1/1

dak prescott - 48 starts
32-16 (.666)
1-2 playoffs
Super Bowl:  0/0