Jordan Mailata, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Don Ho, April 28, 2018, 06:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: General_Failure on December 09, 2020, 12:52:39 PM
It's hard to stay on your game when the guy behind you won't stop crying and praying to Jesus.

Prison bitch?

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on December 09, 2020, 12:49:31 PM
center is going to be  an issue.  Kelce has been off all year.

im not even saying hes played bad but hes had one foot for out the retirement door for three offseasons now...center would be an issue cause hes not going to be on the team not because hes going to be zesty...

but it shouldnt really be an issue anyway...its such an easy position to fill in todays nfl...

theres maybe one or two great ones each season one or two zesty ones and 30 perfectly fine ones...protect your edges is all that really matters these days
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: MDS on December 09, 2020, 12:41:14 PM
keeping dillard and mailata are no brainers

one can be moved to guard or RT. seamalu could take over center.

i think dillard can play in the nfl, at some level, it just depends on how big of a puss he is. seems like he doesnt love football and isnt maniacal about crushing people. if thats the case hell be out the league like the fireman

This...all of this

JP needs to pull a dez and say farg this shtein. It was painful watching him at rg. He's barely functional at lt as it is. There's going to be some drastic cuts this offseason...thank god they didn't pay ertz...thanks for the sb have fun in Indy

General_Failure

If there's one thing from the Andy/Banner years I miss, it's the team knowing when to let aging players go. Also an amazing screen game. Two things.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: General_Failure on December 09, 2020, 02:35:04 PM
If there's one thing from the Andy/Banner years I miss, it's the team knowing when to let aging players go. Also an amazing screen game. Two things.

announcers still say the eagles are one of the best screen teams in the league

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on December 09, 2020, 02:31:01 PMJP needs to pull a dez and say farg this shtein. It was painful watching him at rg. He's barely functional at lt as it is. There's going to be some drastic cuts this offseason...thank god they didn't pay ertz...thanks for the sb have fun in Indy

tbf to them they did walk away from JP and only came crawling back when brooks and dillard got hurt. and of course they didnt need him...herbig and mailata are better and they had those guys in the building for over a year and didnt seem to know that.

they should just eat it all now and move on from lane, kelce, brooks. rip the band aid off. theyre gonna suck next year with or without them.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on December 09, 2020, 04:06:20 PM
Quote from: AO1 on December 09, 2020, 02:31:01 PMJP needs to pull a dez and say farg this shtein. It was painful watching him at rg. He's barely functional at lt as it is. There's going to be some drastic cuts this offseason...thank god they didn't pay ertz...thanks for the sb have fun in Indy

tbf to them they did walk away from JP and only came crawling back when brooks and dillard got hurt. and of course they didnt need him...herbig and mailata are better and they had those guys in the building for over a year and didnt seem to know that.

they should just eat it all now and move on from lane, kelce, brooks. rip the band aid off. theyre gonna suck next year with or without them.

Second that!  Lane is quickly turning into the next JP, Kelce really want to be here?, Brooks is broken,  Move on to Mailata, Herbig, Driscoll, move Seamalu to C and pray Dillard can get it together.  And as Todd mentioned earlier, getting the "fireman" vibe from Dillard.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

A agree with lil guy on Dillard.

A rare coherent football point made by him!

MDS

anytime you wanna go im right here, in the streets. brownsville, philly, mcallen, beaumont i dont care
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on December 09, 2020, 07:42:43 PM
anytime you wanna go im right here, in the streets. brownsville, philly, mcallen, beaumont i dont care

Omw

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Dio's Mailata love >>>> My Trotter love

ice grillin you

what's crazy is how badly the training camp reports brutalized him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous