2019 Flyers - new coach

Started by SD, April 15, 2019, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on April 19, 2019, 10:27:25 PM
see about that

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/francis-scott-key-owned-slaves/2016/09/02/168d2ef0-6f13-11e6-993f-73c693a89820_story.html

Third verse of Key's poem:

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash'd out their foul footstep's pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Rome

I love the hypocrisy from people who worship hip hop "artists" who literally glorify violence & misogyny in between liberally sprinkled N bombs. 

But hey, some dead white lady said "darky" in a song, so let's whitewash her from existence. 

PS:  Do you guardians of racial justice know Kate Smith's history of service?  Probably not.  Willfully ignorant wretches rarely know the facts.

ice grillin you

Someone's losing his country and he isn't happy about it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

100% chance romey listens to ben shapiro
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: Rome on April 20, 2019, 05:30:24 AM
I love the hypocrisy from people who worship hip hop "artists" who literally glorify violence & misogyny in between liberally sprinkled N bombs. 

But hey, some dead white lady said "darky" in a song, so let's whitewash her from existence. 

PS:  Do you guardians of racial justice know Kate Smith's history of service?  Probably not.  Willfully ignorant wretches rarely know the facts.

The SJW bullshtein is outta hand, makes me sad when people don't realize it's whats got Trump elected. 90% of his supporters have zero idea about his awful policies but he owns the libs so who cares.

Maher called the overly sensitive SJW/millennial crowd 'woke' and said the left needs to separate themselves entirely from them because of the harm they're doing. The average Joe Schmoe sees these whiny bitches outraged by stupid shtein and think every Dem thinks that way.

Munson

None of this is "why Trump won".

Trump won mostly because he was racist enough to get racist white people out in slightly larger numbers than usual, certain states (cough Wisconsin cough) did enough voter suppression to keep black people in Milwaukee/insert that state's major city here from voting, and because HRC was so unlikable and bland that, even though young people made up exactly the same amount of the electorate in 2016 as they did in 2012, and Trump didn't do any better with them than Romney did, HRC still lost 5-7 points with that age group to 3rd party/write in votes/etc. In other words, young people, especially young POC, didn't trust her, so they protest voted.

Leaving the stupidity of the kids who did that last thing aside, the point being, it has little to nothing to do with "PC" or "SJW" or any other Ben Shapiro or Bill Maher talking point that the Dem candidate lost by a combined 75,000 votes in 3 states. The "PC" and the "SJW" didn't go away in 2018 and Dems rolled to victory.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Quote from: Munson on April 20, 2019, 10:36:23 AM
None of this is "why Trump won".

It's exactly why Trump won. SJW outrage and oversensitive stupidity is a wide spectrum, it encompasses Muslims, LGBT, racism, they're going to take our guns, deep state, feminism, immigration, open borders, msn/fake news, welfare etc. Anytime a rare occurrence arises the right exploits it as those loony libs and Trump supporters feed off of it like sharks. They don't see it's a fringe group they see it as the ENTIRE left. You posted on CVON long enough to know exactly what I'm talking about. I didn't know who ANTIFA was until the morons on CVON started talking about them.

PhillyPhreak54

Which line is Cheeto Dick centering?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 20, 2019, 04:12:38 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 20, 2019, 04:10:16 PM
Quote from: AO1 on April 20, 2019, 11:14:51 AM
CVON

what the farg is cvon

what is SJW?

social justice warrior....its a right wing internet word mostly used by aggrieved older white men

ice grillin you

Oh so the same thing as PWAR's?

MDS

ice grillin you