Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

I watched most of today.  They were really rooting for Rory or Scott to make noise to liven it up.  Dufner and Furyk are both incredibly boring though Dufner did play very very well.

phattymatty

dufner's wife or girlfriend looked pretty good from the short time i saw her.

Rome

haha... my wife even said she was hot.  of course i didn't agree with her or in any other way cut my own throat by responding.

also - dufner might be "boring" but the shots he was making down the stretch were ridiculous.  pin hunting like you couldn't believe.

MDS

true of false if not for the internet meme no one would know who jason dufner is
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Rich nerds get hot chicks.

reese125

youre not going to get much more uncomfortable than that pic right there

Rome

I'm not as cynical as you are, reese.  I believe in true love and that picture says TRUE LOVE to me more than anything I've ever seen.

phattymatty

has anyone ever been fitted for new clubs? is it worth it?

mine are literally starting to fall apart in my hands, and it doesn't seem like it's worth getting them all re-gripped as it wasn't a very expensive set to begin with. so probably just gonna buy a new set.

Rome

It's worth it.   If you have the dough get a set of Callaway X-Hots.   Their drivers, fairway woods & hybrids are phenomenal too.

Probably set you back a couple g's but you're a rich mofo and you'll probably end up banging the sales girl who sells 'em to you anyway.

Munson

Or at the very least doing a line off the putter face with her
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

I had the weirdest day on the course yesterday.  Shot a 40 on the front nine without a birdie.   Shot a 42 on the back nine with a double, a triple and a birdie that I holed out from 100 yards on 18 (this after I yanked my drive left behind a tree then chipped out to the 100 yard marker which I then removed for relief).   Bizarre shtein, yo.

Golf.

Also - a woman member jarred a hole in one and bought the clubhouse a round of drinks after.  Found out she's in her late 50's but no exaggeration she looks like she's 40 tops.   Meeeow. 

Diomedes

Please do regale us with more of these fascinating stories about your bourgeois entertainments.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger