Around the NFL - 2017

Started by Diomedes, February 10, 2017, 07:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 22, 2017, 08:24:38 AM
true but gossip should be kept to whether jeremy hellickson is going to be moved at the trade deadline not about someones sexuality

That's like their gossip should be kept to which movie a star turned downa role, or who inked a new deal, rather than who's schtupping who.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on April 21, 2017, 12:40:05 AM
-this is the best mnf schedule since espn took over. their opener isnt strong and they got vikings/bears at some point but otherwise there are no on-paper duds.

Opener is getting stronger.

ice grillin you

by the time we hit draft night some late second rounder is going in the top 5 because of the idiot factor in this draft class
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Tomahawk

Quote"I definitely expect memory loss," Thomas said. "I'm already seeing memory loss, and maybe that's just because of my old age, or maybe it's football. It's hard to tell, I mean there's no double-blind studies when it comes to people's lives."

Thomas, who is 32 years old,

lol

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

He used the same "our view is evolving" language that Obama used all those years he said marriage was only between a man and a woman. I take this to mean the same thing Obama meant: I realize my position is bullshtein but I'm not willing to stick my own neck out for these civil rights until I have more cover.

Rome

Except he's not a politician.  He's a chief executive of an organization that hands out opiates like they're Pez candies.  He's scum, pure and simple.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 28, 2017, 05:16:12 PM
Except he's not a politician.  He's a chief executive of an organization that hands out opiates like they're Pez candies.  He's scum, pure and simple.

QB Eagles

Bills fired their GM and whole scouting staff the day after the draft.

PhillyPhreak54

The Pegula's don't seem to know what they're doing

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

playoff wins this decade

bills - 0
eagles - 0
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not shocked you're missing the point.