Updating the board software

Started by General_Failure, June 11, 2011, 08:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I didn't use the old verson but I might use this.

If I'm stuck somewhere and the only other option sucks hard.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

New mobile interface sucks. Old mobile interface sucks. Suck suck suck. Sucky suckity suck.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

The new one at least loads a lot faster on my phone
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on May 24, 2012, 09:47:06 AM
New mobile interface sucks. Old mobile interface sucks. Suck suck suck. Sucky suckity suck.

Your miserable interface is refreshing.  And sucky. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyGirl

Omg this is awful. Put it back. Now.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Is there a benefit of any sort to the mobile version?  Faster load, less data transmitted or something? 

General_Failure

Ease of use on a smaller screen. If you guys aren't happy with the look for the mobile version, suggest some alternatives. I can only put up one theme for mobile stuff, so keep that in mind.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

I prefer the normal version myself. The option is there for me to switch back to it, which I do, but it automatically reverts back to the mobile version after periods of inactivity from my phone so I just keep going back to the desktop version. Minor inconvenience.

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 03, 2012, 02:53:46 AM
I prefer the normal version myself. The option is there for me to switch back to it, which I do, but it automatically reverts back to the mobile version after periods of inactivity from my phone so I just keep going back to the desktop version. Minor inconvenience.

Same and I prefer the normal version too.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SD on June 03, 2012, 09:47:39 AM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 03, 2012, 02:53:46 AM

Same and I prefer the normal version too.

I concur.