07-08 Philadelphia 76ers Season Thread

Started by BigEd76, October 30, 2007, 11:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

I paid 2 years in a row for that. shtein is expensive man, but so worth it.

Your a lucky bitch. I would friggin love to have all those games for free. You might just get away with it

phattymatty

yeah i'm loving it.  not gonna get my hopes up for it lasting much longer though.  although it seems comcast in my town is completely incompetent so my chances are higher than most. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm sure it will be gone for the weekend.

phattymatty

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

Sixers lose by 21 at home to New Orleans.  Didn't watch any of it

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you didnt see him play in college and after 8 games of barely playing in the nba youve determined hes awful

he might end up sucking but do you have any idea how many college sophomores or younger have come out and been totally inept their first couple years in the league and then blossomed
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

i guess he needed the money, because otherwise i don't understand why he wouldn't want to stay in college, play every minute of every game, be the superstar instead of being a DNP anonymous nobody for 70 games this year

SD_Eagle5

yeah calling Thad Young a bust at this point is jumping the gun. I wasn't expecting to see much of anything from him till year 3

ice grillin you

sixers were contemplating sending him to the development league and billy king nixed the idea because he thinks its more valuable for him to practice against the sixers players....sure about that billy?

why would you not have him get 35 minutes in the nbad...because hes learning so much by practicing against lou williams?...what a joke
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

yeah, that's a terrible idea.

although, i'm not sure how much MORE you learn by playing against D league guys over practicing against NBA guys.  bottom line is he should've stayed in college, unless he desperately needed the money which very well may have been the case.

BigEd76

Quote from: SunMo on November 15, 2007, 09:44:02 AM
i guess he needed the money, because otherwise i don't understand why he wouldn't want to stay in college, play every minute of every game, be the superstar instead of being a DNP anonymous nobody for 70 games this year

With Stern not allowing high schoolers to jump to the NBA directly, this is what you're going to see from now on.....one year in college and done.  And of course he needed the money.  They all need the money.