07-08 Philadelphia 76ers Season Thread

Started by BigEd76, October 30, 2007, 11:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

i watched about half the game and didn't even notice dalembert on the court. 

is nba league pass doing some kind of preview right now or am i going to get lucky this year?  i had every game available last night.

MDS

free preview for a week, son. they do it now and at midseason.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on November 01, 2007, 09:50:49 AM
damn it. 

"damn it" would be me forgetting abut the free preview and not watching the game last night
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

Sixers win an impressive game in Chicago 96-85. Great defensive effort and they dominated the boards. Miller had a team high 25 pts.

ice grillin you

just a reminder

sixers need to lose every game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the problem is they play hard and play TEAM BASKETBALL. with limited talent, its a recipe for around 30 wins.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Dillen

Lost vs Nets. Iguodala foul trouble all night. Lou Will isn't just summer league player. Evans double digit rebounds again. lolz@Korver 11 rebounds.

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

phattymatty

they looked ok last night.  the bobcats are really terrible right now.

anyone else still getting the nba league pass preview?  because i'm still getting all of the games, and it's awesome.  i hope they made some mistake and never figure i out.

Don Ho

Quote from: phattymatty on November 08, 2007, 09:37:39 AM

anyone else still getting the nba league pass preview?  because i'm still getting all of the games, and it's awesome.  i hope they made some mistake and never figure i out.

please share.  i would love to check it out.  is it available on the net?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

it's the season nba package on cable.  they had a free preview last weekend and i was just wondering if that's still going on or if i am going to get lucky and have it all year.

Dillen

Quote from: phattymatty on November 08, 2007, 09:37:39 AM

My preview ended yesterday. I was going to watch the game but then the order screen came up for $180. Oh well.

Looking at the box score, it appears The Thad played.

phattymatty