Week 3 - Bengals: Memories Of A Tie

Started by MDS, September 20, 2020, 10:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on September 27, 2020, 04:46:22 PM
Bring on the Mailata era

Also, if he commits a hold or false start here, fire him into the sun.

QB Eagles

why in the world do you punt

wish we had the fans in there booing them to oblivion

Eagles_Legendz

QB Eagles

go for the 64 yarder

go for the first down

but DON'T fargING PUNT

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

HAHAHAHAH

when did Doug become a Hoyda?

Playing for the tie? That's bullshtein.

Props to lil guy on the title of the thread.

QB Eagles

MDS

this team is absolutely horrendous....memories of 1998

doug should be fired and launched into the sun
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The defense is trash and Wentz can't find his ass with both hands. 

It's awful. 

QB Eagles

Got Niners, Steelers, Ravens coming up, and Doug's out there playing for a tie like that's something better than a loss. Fireable offense.

MDS

the same dude who called for a trick play in the super bowl calls for a punt in the waning seconds of OT so his 0-2 team doesnt have a tiny chance of being 0-3

what happened to him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

As I recall it, Louisville Slugger Foles called the play, and Punt-For-The-Tie Doug followed his lead.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

nick suggested it but doug said ok

doug's explanation for the decision was out of this world. just go 0-15-1 and pack it in.

Geowhizzer

So it's Wentz's fault for not suggesting that Doug kick the FG. 

Logic!  :yay :evil :boom