Week 13 - Dolphins: Makes Me Sick Motherfarger How Far We Done Fell

Started by MDS, November 24, 2019, 05:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

As bad as Fitzpatrick is he throws a football much better than Carson Wentz
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Playing Miami and the best option is taking the ball out of Wentz's hands, nice!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

It's time to put in McCown. We're ready for the Career Backup Bowl.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

The best pass from Wentz this season to a receiver not named Jackson injured Agholor. I'm okay with this.

General_Failure

"Kill kill, time to pick up zero yards on this play!" Every week.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Major uncalled block in the back on that Laird play. Maybe if he gently touched the guy like Hollins did it would have drawn a flag.

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 01, 2019, 02:01:28 PM
Major uncalled block in the back on that Laird play. Maybe if he gently touched the guy like Hollins did it would have drawn a flag.

Refs showing blatant favoritism to the 2 win Miami Dolphins.

QB Eagles

General_Failure

You're farged now, Fitz, you don't have 40 yards left to air it out.

Don Ho

Fitz>>>Wentz

My dog covering the worst team in football receivers>>>Ronald Darby

Darby stinks!

Don Ho

General_Failure

Rome