Holy farg a walk off punt return TD by Baltimore

Unreal ballgame

PhillyPhreak54

farg you Doug.

Score a TD to make it 31-27.

And he goes for two. I had them +3 in the contest

farg

MDS

that move made no sense from a football or even galaxy brain strategy perspective

thought we had the bs backdoor push but dougie p from beyond the grave said nope. cannot even comprehend this.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah it makes no sense. The miracle push was there for the taking.

His odds of the FG were near zero anyways bc of now having any timeouts. Just ignorant.

Jefferson's return lasted 1.5 quarters for MIN. He's headed into the locker room.

Kansas City is broken. Buffalo is gonna win

PhillyPhreak54

Seattle beating SF would be divine.

And the Ravens had two blocks in the back go uncalled on that return

PhillyPhreak54

3rd and 12 and Purdy for 55 to Deebo for a TD

Gotdamn

MDS

some galaxy brains are trying to defend it, but with 90 seconds and 0 timeouts you have a very small chance of a td and a decent chance of a fg. the risk/reward for hitting the 2 to have the fg win it is way beneath the risk of now needing the td.

just asinine and it has nothing to do with the push L
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I can get on board with the analytics if the 4th down go for its. I can even get on board with the go for two down 14 late.

But that shtein was dumb. Maaaaybe if you had three timeouts and you wanted to do it ok. Maybe.

But that was dumb. No timeouts. Let's say you get the near impossible onside kick. Now you have the ball and have to scramble to a long FG shot. That's your best bet to force OT bc you ain't going down for the TD with no timeouts.

PhillyPhreak54

I need Minny to cover the 3 to go 3-1. Gotta have it.

KC just converted a lollipop throw 3rd and 18 to Kelce. But their WRs steady dropping shtein.

Chargers punter kicked a piss missile 83yd punt

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Alex Singleton was decent here and he's been pretty good in Denver.

Never thought I'd miss Singleton

PhillyPhreak54

Josh Allen throwing a Josh Allen level pick

Moron