Jordan Howard, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Geowhizzer, March 28, 2019, 08:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

with all the extra picks theyll have in 2020 a 6th is really nothing....this is pretty much a giveaway

theyre a lock to draft someone in top 3 rounds and easily could grab another later and/or a high dollar udfa. howard is better than josh adams, though, so theres that.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

This is too many RBs. Someone tell me which t-shirt jersey I should buy for my dog.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on March 28, 2019, 09:45:45 PM
This is too many RBs. Someone tell me which t-shirt jersey I should buy for my dog.

Crevon Leblanc

ice grillin you

General_Failure

I'll just buy her a balaclava, then.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 28, 2019, 09:21:39 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on March 28, 2019, 09:19:59 PM
At least two of those guys are getting hurt and going on IR.

Yeah, the two they keep.  At least one of the ones they cut will go to NE and play in the Super Bowl.

My money is on Donnel Pumphrey leading the Pats backfield to Brady's last Lombardi.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

I doubt Pumphrey's still in the league in six years.

Diomedes

I don't think they draft RB until after 3rd round now.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on March 28, 2019, 10:16:57 PM

he's a free agent and not very good this better not affect what they do in the draft

MDS

no

they have 2 2's. seems likely theyll grab one there. going DE with the 1 makes a lot a sense and they might need to trade up and lose a 2 to get the guy, but that still leaves the other one
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 28, 2019, 10:29:58 PM

he's a free agent and not very good this better not affect what they do in the draft

But Howie can just magic up another trade next year, silly.

Rome

Weird that the Bears gave him up.  Ok, though.  I still think they're still drafting one semi-early.

Diomedes

I think they probably think they have their guys.  Howard is the bruiser, who is good in pass pro, and doesn't have to be kept past this year if he's disappointing..  Clement is the pass catching third down back.  They probably haven't given up on Adams.  I think it more likely they use early round picks on O and D line.

Also, I follow all of this very closely.  You people should respect my opinion.  I know things.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

I agree. Plus there's some Bryce guy the Flyers picked up so Philly sports should be good for a while.