Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: General_Failure on November 13, 2019, 06:06:17 PM
Maybe this time the Democratic party won't farg around with unlikable candidates under the assumption that people will just vote for them.

Ha! But seriously, could you imagine?

lol....the good news this time around is most all of the candidates come off as pretty likable on the trail. Bernie maybe rubs some people the wrong way but I think he makes up for that with authenticity. People may think he's an angry old man but they at least know he's not lying to get a vote.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

It's going to be a two horse race between candidates who would have been considered conservative 30 years ago.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

her reply isnt showing but she raked that right wing piece of garbage rubin over the coals
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Rome

Haha... I adore her.  I love it when they try to match wits with her only to get utterly humiliated. 

The best part is when they claim it's her "team" doing the responding.  Seriously?  Listen to her grill the shtein out of hardened politicians for two minutes.  It's all AOC.

PhillyPhreak54

Cheeto Dick's Klan rally in Louisiana tonight...so cringeworthy

MDS

real time twitter witness intimidation

its all happening
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Roger Stone convicted.  A lot of convicted criminals in Trump world.  No one saw that coming.

Rome

Trump committed a felony on Twitter.  Why is his account still active?   Why is the Department of Justice not involved, or the FBI, for that matter?

The Constitution is a joke if this guy is permitted to get away with this. 

General_Failure

The guy who owns Twitter is an actual nazi, so he's all about that kind of thing.

Munson

lol GF beat me to it.

Remember the "meeting" Jack had with Trump and shtein earlier this year?

What's been funny is, ever since that meeting, the push notifications I get from twitter are overwhelmingly more positive for Trump/GOP than not. That meeting was definitely about Trump airing grievances about the news not being friendly enough to him and Jack obliging.