2018-19 College Basketball

Started by Don Ho, November 07, 2018, 02:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Soviet Union literally stole the 1972 Olympic Gold medal from the USA.   50 yrs later it's still mind boggling that that was permitted to stand. 

MDS

that wasnt a split second call, that was a decision

this is the worst title game matchup since 1963 - loyola chicago vs. cincinnati. every game since then has had at least one big time school. i cant think of a worse matchup that zero people will care about more than texas tech and virginia.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Actually enjoyed the game last night.  Very entertaining.

Now we wait for the Nike bomb to drop.  Pay these kids already!!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I'm rooting for Juwan Howard!  Great press conference today, he broke down in tears at his press conference.

Reportedly offered Phil Martelli an assistant position.

PhillyPhreak54

LOL Duke

SFA aka Jeremiah Trotter U took em down

MDS

kind of amazing that duke has played 1000s of these guarantee games against the dregs of cbb for years and never lost. at some point no matter how much 5 star talent you have theres 1 game that just dont go your way
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

baylor basketball is playing undefeated arizona on espn saturday at noon

baylor football plays in the big 12 championship for an outside shot at the cfb playoff

not genius scheduling
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

there is not one solitary person on this decaying planet who cares

ice grillin you

hard to believe but penn state is ranked for the first time in 23 years

Geowhizzer

Todd's favorite team managed to not lose to Kansas.

phattymatty

penn state playing iowa at the palestra right now.

ice grillin you

cbb is wild this year

iowa just beat maryland which means ohio state kenpoms #4 is now in 13th place in the big ten

MDS

theres 1 top nba prospect currently playing and wichita state is apparently going to be a top 5 team next year

what is the point of this

PhillyPhreak54