Rest Of Baseball - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 31, 2023, 07:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Todd's boi Manfred continues to shtein on fans.

Add in the debacle with the A's and what are we doing here

https://twitter.com/sultanofclout/status/1776026619716534349 46&t=Uib2YOn6CJgx-z2RaE9o7Q

ice grillin you

Im confused...why do you need to watch a game at the same game?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

They play the TVs in club sections and around the stadium.

I don't wander during games. Especially with pitch clock.

But that's not the point here. It's the fact that it's blacked out at the damn stadium

MDS

thats probably a human error thing...whoever is supposed to put the game on is accessing the channel on the wrong package. but its fun to have fake internet outrage!

manfred is just a useless suit like any other commish. he let john fisher, an idiot, do whatever he wants and this is what hes doing. so did roger, so does silver and did you know the arizona coyotes are playing in a 4500 seat college arena.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Strider's having an mri on his elbow

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on April 05, 2024, 09:56:05 PMthats probably a human error thing...whoever is supposed to put the game on is accessing the channel on the wrong package. but its fun to have fake internet outrage!

manfred is just a useless suit like any other commish. he let john fisher, an idiot, do whatever he wants and this is what hes doing. so did roger, so does silver and did you know the arizona coyotes are playing in a 4500 seat college arena.

The nba throws owners out tho

MDS

the nba threw out an owner for being a white supremacist, not because he was a vanglorious POS
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54