Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

phattymatty

so the same people who want voting ID are fiercely against a vaccine card.  they're both terrible ideas but at least be consistent you farging hypocrites.

ice grillin you

the politicians care about voter laws cause they want their power

but MAGA people dont give a flying farg about voter ID or vaccine cards...they care about owning the libs and being against minorities no matter the issue

if they cared about voter ID they would be marching in the streets of the 16 states that dont require it...they would also know that zero states had it prior to 2002...if kemp stood down and rescinded the law and the issue went away tomorrow not one of those people would pay it any mind...it would be 100% in the wind...also maybe not now cause this shtein blew up but if say in 2015 kemp passed a law saying no ID was required in georgia because it will allow everyone to vote more easily they wouldnt have had a problem
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

https://twitter.com/TomCottonAR/status/1379438205704019969 20

This is the sort of monstrous farg we're going to be dealing with until the end of time.

My god.

Rome

And btw... vaccine cards work just fine for millions of children entering schools every year. 

Their rights aren't being stripped nor are their parents' rights either.

Get vaccinated or get the farg out. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 06, 2021, 06:43:37 PM
https://twitter.com/TomCottonAR/status/1379438205704019969 20

This is the sort of monstrous farg we're going to be dealing with until the end of time.

My god.

this countries lack of empathy and complete disregard for the dignity of people and their lives is just stunning sometimes....this latest flavor of the month passing all these anti trans laws is beyond revolting...it makes me so mad that my anger just turns into sadness almost right away
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

The us already has the highest incarceration rate of any country.

MDS

but if we lock up more black people it will

1) be good for the private prisons that donate to cotton
2) put colored people in jail

win win!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Cruising down I-10 on the way home and a redneck in a jeep with a huge farg Biden flag flying behind it was something to see.

General_Failure

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Diomedes

I don't understand this post.

Who is who and what's the point?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger